I called Geico for an auto insurance quote after seeing how much I could save.They quoted me a monthly rate equal to what I pay Allstate for 6 months.
They are total ripoffs. Then they must have sold my name and personal info to all mailing lists, I got junk mail until I moved. After reading many consumer sites like this, I think Geico must have people just to check the internet and counter all complaints so don't believe much of what you read positive about them. And now they are advertising home and apt.
yippee.How to be homeless insure with Geico...review #175680
You may also like
- "The driver of a mr appliance van slammed into the back of my car causing me to hit the person in front of me and the person in front of..."
- "I put in a conservative claim estimate when my AC unit and well pump were hit by lightning. Erie sent an HVAC investagator (bonafied tech) who after photographing the burn..."
- "I was in an auto accident on 4-13-2012..hit by a drunk driver and a hit and run. A couple of weeks after the accident Encompass called me and asked me..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "I received my package sealed in an lbc delivery plastic. When i opened it..look what i saw..the connector of the charger is missing......"