Geico Refund Policy
I contacted Geico on July 25th 2012 to cancel for a renewal date of 8/20/2012.I noticed a hold was placed on my account on 8/20.
I was told the hold would be released and it wasn't. I was told on 8/21 that it would take 3 weeks to receive a check in the mail instead of crediting my account. I contacted my bank and I was told they've had similar cases and the money was credited. DO NOT PURCHASE INSURANCE WITH GEICO!!!!!!!
they discriminate against clients.Anyone encounter this problem in the past?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..."
- "Very bad and slow service. If you bought a low-quality item, that you will take a refund the money for it very difficult and long. The panties have very bad quality,..."
- "Went to target on the I-410 loop closest to Lackland AFB, TX for Star Wars release today. First one was at 1030pm sept 3rd. Went in and asked customer service,..."
- "I agree with these posts! George Braswell and his crew are the most unscrupulous, sketchy and manipulative people I've ever met. They will LIE their *** off to make a..."
- "There are a lot of reputable, honest, dealerships that genuinely care about and respect their potential customers... Cowboy Kia of Conroe is NOT on that list. They flat out lied..."
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."
- "I bought a sofa set from them that was of a very poor quality. After only one year the furniture looks very tacky. I paid over 3000.00 dollars for..."