I contacted Geico on July 25th 2012 to cancel for a renewal date of 8/20/2012.I noticed a hold was placed on my account on 8/20.
I was told the hold would be released and it wasn't. I was told on 8/21 that it would take 3 weeks to receive a check in the mail instead of crediting my account. I contacted my bank and I was told they've had similar cases and the money was credited. DO NOT PURCHASE INSURANCE WITH GEICO!!!!!!!
they discriminate against clients.Anyone encounter this problem in the past?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "GEICO SUCKS......I WILL BE IN COURTS WITH THESE MORONS VERY SOON! THEY LIE, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT, OR WHEN..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "Just ordered from pizza Hut in Philadelphia on stenton ave. The service was horrific, the delivery driver inverted the numbers in my phone number went back to the store and..."
- "I rented a pink Breast Cancer Party Bus for my sister must say everyone had a great time. The driver was very friendly and a people person. We..."
- "Worst customer service ever! I got a dress that is clearly not the size I ordered and they refuse to take it back stating it was custom made for me...."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."
- "Similar Worlds is the worst social site on the internet. It is just a bunch of *** and *** brought by the site owners Andrew Davis and Nuno Peralta...."