I contacted Geico on July 25th 2012 to cancel for a renewal date of 8/20/2012.I noticed a hold was placed on my account on 8/20.
I was told the hold would be released and it wasn't. I was told on 8/21 that it would take 3 weeks to receive a check in the mail instead of crediting my account. I contacted my bank and I was told they've had similar cases and the money was credited. DO NOT PURCHASE INSURANCE WITH GEICO!!!!!!!
they discriminate against clients.Anyone encounter this problem in the past?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "I have been a Geico customer for five years and I have always been impressed with geico customer service until today.... something happen that made me ..."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "Bought a toy RC Boat. Took more than a month to get it. Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller..."
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "I tried to buy a motorcycle from of that website and they took my money they try to use a fake Google Wallet PayPal web page..."
- "I purchased a handbag which was advertised on this site. During the transaction the seller communicated promptly, but the moment I paid all communication from seller stopped immediately. I have..."
- "I also just posted as a comment to another with the same issue. I bought their shooting glasses kit (dude?) AND bought a couple optional lenses.... one day the frame..."
- "I ordered a set of 4 rims from CARID in March 2016, I received the wrong ones, not the ones that were written on my order and paid for. I..."