Geico - Rate increase
I moved to "Geico motorcycle insurance" following a rise in my premiums.They gave me a very satisfying quote at the time.
I had a motorcyle accident in June 2010. I had their policy for about 3 years. no other person was involved in the claim. I only had a minimal claim which amounted to approx $ 2500.00.
My insurance annual payment at the time was approx $300.00. when I got my next statement it was well over $600.00. I have not had any auto claims / tickets for over 25 years. When I called them, they said it was basicly their policy.
I got a policy shortly thereafter (from another company)for about what I was paying.The only thing I can say is "BUYER BE WARE"
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- " Complaint Type: Repair Issues Problem: I've been a customer with geico insurance company for a while ,this my first time having an accident in over 10 years and it wasn't my fault ...."
- "Wow,no wonder these losers refuse to put anything in writing when processing a claim. No emails, no letters, phone calls only. Jeff Freeze is a real piece of work, Rhea..."
- "The pretzel pizza was horrible it didn't look anything like the commercial with salt all over the entire pizza I threw up regurgitated I went back to the store with..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "Larry, at Florence Ky, in the kitchen with cowboy hat, jeans, cowboy boots, cooking and not washing his hands when picking stuff off floor. Nasty!!! I am calling in health..."
- "I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off...."
- "I got my step mom's old phone which had the same number as her new phone, I bought minutes for the phone not knowing it was linked with my step..."
- "Our family has replaced the lid on the whirlpool cabrio 4 times!!!!! The glass is too heavy for its plastic housing. It literally buckles under the weight of the..."