Geico - Rate increase

226 of 428 Geico Reviews

I moved to "Geico motorcycle insurance" following a rise in my premiums.They gave me a very satisfying quote at the time.

I had a motorcyle accident in June 2010. I had their policy for about 3 years. no other person was involved in the claim. I only had a minimal claim which amounted to approx $ 2500.00.

My insurance annual payment at the time was approx $300.00. when I got my next statement it was well over $600.00. I have not had any auto claims / tickets for over 25 years. When I called them, they said it was basicly their policy.

I got a policy shortly thereafter (from another company)for about what I was paying.The only thing I can say is "BUYER BE WARE"

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
226 of 428 Geico Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 05, 2013 #711880 Gilbert, Arizona

Just wait until the other company finds out about your claim and raises your premium. It may take up to 6-12 months for DMV and other claims databases to have the claim on your driving record. Once your new company finds out, you can most likely expect your rates to go up.

0 0 Reply
jenn

Feb 08, 2013 #605728 Miami, Florida

You retard, you paid 300, they paid 2500 on you. .. duh your rate went up because you're a higher risk. ..

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.