Been paying this Miserable Insurance Company Auto premiums for over 20 YEARS with no claims minor or major and have been increasing my expensive premiums EVERY 6 months since for every excuse in the book!! From living in the wrong county, to higher MEDICAL expenses for coverage, etc...etc...on and on WHAT!?!?!?

You want to pass on these higher costs to drivers who have never needed this and are supposed to be getting that Bodily Injury coverage from ALL the OTHER RECKLESS drivers in the country at my expense!!!! Don't think so, Buddy Row!!!

Before this PANDEMIC, I was able to call local REPS with this company in the Macon, Ga offices to resolve ANY issues I was having with payments and ways to make payments and NEVER had a problem-solving issues with premiums or arrangements or other changes!!

Since then, I get so called licensed reps from ALL over the country with their feet propped up on their couches or bed or WTF ever telling me all the things they can't do from their homes!!!!

Yea Right!!

Corporate CEO and VP and others working for this Berkshire Hathaway Wall Street run operation,You're in BIG TROUBLE Gentlemen!!! You better go and tell your little green Gecko GEICO to start looking for another job!!!!

User's recommendation: Avoid Like the COVID 19 Plague!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Geico Auto Insurance.

GEICO Cons: Customer service quality, Ignores complaints, More expensive.

Location: Rome, Georgia