Verified Reviewer

I had my vehicle stolen in a tragic situation on 2/17/2022. I informed Geico through a claim via the Geico app.

Daniel Cross was assigned my claim.He is incredibly difficulty to get a hold of and doesn't return your calls for weeks making a 30 day claim 80 plus days. Now at the final step of the process he drafted paperwork that says im owed nothing without even asking about my lyft receipts that are promised to be reimbursed per my policy. I have called him everyday this week since i received the paperwork with no response. Ive been a longtime Geico customer in Virginia and decided to go back in Nevada.

When i get my new car I dont care if I have to pay more you all will never get my business again. Im trying to move on after a tragic situation and im stuck because of insurance.

User's recommendation: 0 out of 10.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada