Contact GEICO Customer Service
GEICO Phone Numbers and Emails
(866) 760-4166Classic Car Insurance
(866) 344-2527Classic Car Insurance (Assurant Customers)
(855) 716-2302Flood Insurance Service and Claims
(855) 395-9765Flood Insurance Service and Claims (Assurant customers)
(800) 841-1621General Liability Insurance
(888) 903-9174Jewelry Insurance
(800) 793-2003Pet Insurance
(800) 424-3426Emergency Roadside Service
(844) 517-0556Jewelry Insurance Service and Claims
(888) 532-5433Get a quote
(877) 832-0937Privacy Inquiries
(844) 810-1598AirCare or ExactCare Insurance
(800) 206-4065Full-time protection from ID theft
GEICO Contact Information
GEICO Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
2280 N Greenville Ave,
300 Crosspoint Pkwy,
New York 14068
1345 Perimeter Pkwy,
How to Contact Geico Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
- Total calls: 7010
- Issues resolved: 359
- Last call: Aug 10, 2022
Does Geico have 24/7 customer service? Geico customer support has a help center with answers to the top customer questions. Geico help page also has an express service section where you can get your ID cards, policy documents, add or replace a vehicle, go paperless, or make a payment. You can access the Geico online chat in the help center that is shown at the bottom-right corner.
Geico has a self-service claim center where you can submit a claim, track progress on a claim, request roadside assistance, or report glass-only damage. There is also a “Get quote” section.
For faster access, Geico customer support provides a two-step process where you choose the categories that most accurately describe the assistance you seek.
What Is The Number For Geico Customer Service?
Geico phone number provided on their Facebook page is +1-800-861-8380. The website provides additional Geico phone numbers including a main line: (800) 207-7847, emergency roadside service number (800) 424-3426, and different property, military, motorcycle and commercial insurance numbers as follows: (800)-241-8098, (800) MILITARY/ (800) 645-4827, (800) 44-CYCLE / (800) 44-29253, and (866) 509-9444 respectively.
Contact Geico Customer Service Via Email or Mail
There is no direct Geico email address provided on the website but you can fill the contact form provided on the help center under the “Email Us” option.
If you would like to send a mail, Geico addresses vary depending on the issue and the state you are located in. To get the correct mailing address, choose the “Mail Us” option on the help center home page.
Contact Geico Customer Service Via Social Media
Geico customer support is highly engaged on Facebook and Twitter (@GEICO_Service). Facebook indicates that the representatives typically respond to messages within minutes. On Twitter, customers either tweet directly on the feed or send a direct message.
Geico also has a mobile app where you can access the customer support resources in the help center as well as report a problem. They also recommend that you find an agent near you for personalized assistance.
Summary of GEICO Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call GEICO Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Update my billing info”
- “Change payment information”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Broken keys”
- “Renters insurance inquiry”
Request for Information Question:
- “Have questions about my policy”
- “Road side assistance”
- “I want to know how much I am paying for each car”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Need to cancel my car insurance”
- “Cancel the policy”
- “Cancel insurance”
- “I need towing service Thank”
- “Customer service”
- “Talk to customer service”
- “Login Fail”
- “My account”
- “Can't logan into my account”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “My car is paid in full I am no longer financing my car. I tried changing that on line but couldn't. Does it effect the rate at all?”
- “Change address”
- “Need of cards”
- “I'd cards”
- “Id card”
- “Waiting on a refund”
- “I am owed a refund”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Where is my claim check and home insurance refund”
- “Where is my NAIC CODE”
- “Did not receive insurance card”
- “I get paid Friday that's why I was calling I know I know I said the 16th or the 8th I get paid Friday this Friday”
- “Agents are not doing there jobs 14 days in row ask for a return call from guy and his supervisor ive requsted supervisor supervisor and nothing .”
- “Loss of wages”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Says email not valid format on your site. Tryng to get auto insurance quote”
- “Someone make a change in my policy”
- “Flat tire”
Auto Insurance, Auto Claim, Claim
Roadside Assistance, Commercial, Website
Pros: Price, Horribble, Less expensive than other insuances, Good at taking your money, How they used to treat customers
Cons: Customer service, Inability to resolve issues, Poor treatment of customers, Way they treat their customers, Customer servce
The Government Employees Insurance Company or just GEICO is a large auto insurance company. It was founded by Leo Goodwin Sr. and Lilian Goodwin in 1936. Its headquarters is based in Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States. GEICO offers the following insurance products: Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance, Business Insurance, and Additional Insurance (travel, life, umbrella). There are vehicle insurance policies for autos, motorcycles, RVs, boats, and ATVs. The company accepts claims online. Clients can also report incidents, catastrophe damages, glass damage or request a roadside assistance on the company official website. Customer service is provided by phone and by e-mail during normal business hours.
GEICO is ranked 157 out of 1201 in Insurance category
USA, Other, Worldwide
Compare GEICO To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.