Geico Customer Service
- (800) 861-8380
- (800) 841-3000
- (888) 395-1200
- (800) 841-3005
- (866) 238-6902
Business Insurance Sales:
- (800) 841-1621
- (800) 841-8842
- (800) 841-2964
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
The Government Employees Insurance Company or just GEICO is a large auto insurance company. It was founded by Leo Goodwin Sr. and Lilian Goodwin in 1936. Its headquarters is based in Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States. GEICO offers the following insurance products: Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance, Business Insurance, and Additional Insurance (travel, life, umbrella). There are vehicle insurance policies for autos, motorcycles, RVs, boats, and ATVs. The company accepts claims online. Clients can also report incidents, catastrophe damages, glass damage or request a roadside assistance on the company official website. Customer service is provided by phone and by e-mail during normal business hours.
Geico is ranked 111 out of 1017 in Insurance category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Geico to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Charlotte, North Carolina, United States