Contact GEICO Customer Service
GEICO Phone Numbers and Emails
(866) 760-4166Classic Car Insurance
(866) 344-2527Classic Car Insurance (Assurant Customers)
(855) 716-2302Flood Insurance Service and Claims
(855) 395-9765Flood Insurance Service and Claims (Assurant customers)
(800) 841-1621General Liability Insurance
(888) 903-9174Jewelry Insurance
(800) 793-2003Pet Insurance
(800) 424-3426Emergency Roadside Service
(800) 621-4673In NYC
(800) 942-6906NYS Domestic and Sexual Violence
(800) 942-6908Spanish language
(844) 517-0556Jewelry Insurance Service and Claims
(888) 532-5433Get a quote
(877) 832-0937Privacy Inquiries
(844) 810-1598AirCare or ExactCare Insurance
(800) 206-4065Full-time protection from ID theft
GEICO Contact Information
GEICO Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
2280 N Greenville Ave,
300 Crosspoint Pkwy,
New York 14068
1345 Perimeter Pkwy,
One GEICO Plaza
Washington, DC 20076
Attention Consumer Relations
750 Woodbury Road,
Woodbury, NY 11797
How to Contact Geico Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 8 500||Issues resolved: 431||Last call: Nov 28, 2022|
What Is The Number For Geico Customer Service?
Geico phone number provided on their Facebook page is +1-800-861-8380. The website provides additional Geico phone numbers including a main line: (800) 207-7847, emergency roadside service number (800) 424-3426, and different property, military, motorcycle and commercial insurance numbers as follows: (800)-241-8098, (800) MILITARY/ (800) 645-4827, (800) 44-CYCLE / (800) 44-29253, and (866) 509-9444 respectively.
Contact Geico Customer Service Via Email or Mail
There is no direct Geico email address provided on the website but you can fill the contact form provided on the help center under the “Email Us” option.
If you would like to send a mail, Geico addresses vary depending on the issue and the state you are located in. To get the correct mailing address, choose the “Mail Us” option on the help center home page.
Contact Geico Customer Service Via Social Media
Geico customer support is highly engaged on Facebook and Twitter (@GEICO_Service). Facebook indicates that the representatives typically respond to messages within minutes. On Twitter, customers either tweet directly on the feed or send a direct message.
Geico also has a mobile app where you can access the customer support resources in the help center as well as report a problem. They also recommend that you find an agent near you for personalized assistance.
Does Geico have 24/7 customer service?
Geico customer support has a help center with answers to the top customer questions. Geico help page also has an express service section where you can get your ID cards, policy documents, add or replace a vehicle, go paperless, or make a payment. You can access the Geico online chat in the help center that is shown at the bottom-right corner.
Geico has a self-service claim center where you can submit a claim, track progress on a claim, request roadside assistance, or report glass-only damage. There is also a “Get quote” section.
For faster access, Geico customer support provides a two-step process where you choose the categories that most accurately describe the assistance you seek.
Summary of GEICO Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call GEICO Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Billing question”
Product/ Service Question:
- “To get insurance quote”
- “Take collision insurance off motorcycle”
Request for Information Question:
- “Policy questions”
- “To talk about my bill”
- “To inquire about my motorcycle insurance....but....I kept getting automotive info ..not motorcycle info..frustrating..”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel insurance”
- “Policy renewal”
- “Need to cancel my car insurance”
- “Customer service”
- “Service provider”
- “Unsatisfactory service”
- “Can't logan into my account”
- “My account”
- “Claim cannot login to my account”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Need glass replacement on my vehicle”
- “Need replacement GEICO insurance cards”
- “Change address”
- “To have ID cards emailed to me”
- “Id card”
- “Add a card to my pharmacy”
- “Waiting on a refund”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Tracking claim payment”
- “To see if power of attorney arrived”
- “Where is my claim check and home insurance refund”
- “Payoff of car”
- “I get paid Friday that's why I was calling I know I know I said the 16th or the 8th I get paid Friday this Friday”
- “Agents are not doing there jobs 14 days in row ask for a return call from guy and his supervisor ive requsted supervisor supervisor and nothing .”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Says email not valid format on your site. Tryng to get auto insurance quote”
- “Need info on a claim”
- “Change vehicles”
- “Because I need to”
Pros: Price, Horribble, Less expensive than other insuances, Good at taking your money, How they used to treat customers
Cons: Customer service, Inability to resolve issues, Poor treatment of customers, Way they treat their customers, Customer servce
, , , ,
The Government Employees Insurance Company or just GEICO is a large auto insurance company. It was founded by Leo Goodwin Sr. and Lilian Goodwin in 1936. Its headquarters is based in Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States. GEICO offers the following insurance products: Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance, Business Insurance, and Additional Insurance (travel, life, umbrella). There are vehicle insurance policies for autos, motorcycles, RVs, boats, and ATVs. The company accepts claims online. Clients can also report incidents, catastrophe damages, glass damage or request a roadside assistance on the company official website. Customer service is provided by phone and by e-mail during normal business hours.
GEICO is ranked 165 out of 1212 in Insurance category
USA, Other, Worldwide
Compare GEICO To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.