Started New Policy with Geico on Feb.22nd 2013.

Sales person said Insurancy Effective Immeidiately after paying with Bank Credit Card. He explained to Printed off Email with Polcy Number and effective date to place in my two vehicles. I Was hit by another driver on 2-23-2013 My Vehicle totalled.Geico Adjuster sends me Letter after trying to set up date with them for many days. Explains that the effective date on the Policy is Feb.

23 2013. But the email effective date shows 2-22-2013 until 8-22-2013. My bank statement is showing payment to Geico on Feb. 22nd 2013.

But still they can do nothing for me. No car rental, nothing. They will not even represent me. I do believe the Geico representative out of Atlanta LIED.I believe they are not representing me because I cannot speak English very well.

So Buyers beware. The date on your policy may be different then what the Geico representative said and what is on the paper you print from your email. P.S I may seek Council if I wish according to the letter. I guess Geico not cheaper Insurance after all.

I will be moving to another Insurance company.And telling many people not to buy Geico!!!

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments