first of all, I am NOT and NEVER will be a Geico customer. My car got hit by a person insured by Geico. As the other driver was at fault for the accident, Geico is supposed to pay. (He at least was HONORABLE enough to tell Geico that he was at fault.) My car is considered a 'total" The amount the Geico adjuster said I would get THEY are now balking at paying. HE shook hands on a price 813 dollars higher than they supposedly will now pay. To add insult to injury, I had a rental car. ( I hold the car rental place in INNOCENCE in this matter, my ire and anger go to Geico alone. They loaned me a car in GOOD faith and I paid them the difference. Not happily or in good humor, but rental place should not be stiffed because Geico FAILED ) Geico was SUPPOSED to pay rental fee on that as well. as they said using the car until the day I turned it in was FINE. Little known to me, one hour before I turned in the rental, Geico called rental place and told them that Geico will only pay 2 days of rental.

Personal note, HAD I known that only two days were covered, even though it would have inconvinced the bleep out of me, the car would have been back at the rental place on the second day.

I am almost willing to bet that the Geico will try subtracting what little they DID pay for the rental as well.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Geico. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Geico to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Geico and geico auto claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments