Geico is the WORST INSURANCE I've encounter in my life.My car was stolen...involved in an accident and my claim was put on hold due to Geico and myself not being able to obtain the police report associated with the incident.

Luckly, the person involved in the incident, according to Geico rep, was also a Geico customer and had the police report. However as result, I had to come out of pocket over $1500 and have not yet been reimbursed. after of over another month I was finally given a price for my loss...send information in but no check. NOW they have canceled my insurance as of 12:02a for nonpayment!!!

How am I suppose to pay you Geico and you haven't paid me?. Please tell me how. I am literally in tears of how disloyal my insurance company has been to me. I feel like i was cheated and stolen from.

Please don't waste your time with this insurance company.They don't have your best interest at heart.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Geico. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Geico.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Geico to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments