Albuquerque, New Mexico
Featured 100% full

How can GEICO justify a 20% responsibility settlement for a rear end collision when there were independent witnesses that the GEICO Claims Department claim never returned their calls; however, when I contacted them, they advised they had never been contacted by GEICO.

Without obtaining independent witness information, how can the Claims Department possibly take any determination?

Apparently, you need to hire Legal Counsel to obtain compliance with the law. This unfortunately is costly unless you suffer a serious injury that the Attorney can make real money on.

Just part of the PC socialist system where no one will take responsibility as there are no Winners just all Losers.

ABSOLUTELY NO CREDABILITY!!!

Review about: Geico Claim.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments

This insurance company should be put out of business and investigated by the department of insurance and consumer affairs. I believe that GEICO pays their representatives to be reckless and operate bordering illegality.

bno
Ridgewood, New York, United States #759156

GEICO government employees insurance corporation, you have lost a loyal customer.I have been with your company more than 10 years.

it's time to move on.

whoever has the best commercials must be the winner.I'm calling Flo for All State for obvious reasons.