Verified Reviewer

I have called and spoken to multiple people including corporate employees. Your employee Jacob ID # U19L8P committed fraud and stole $270.14 from me on behalf of your company.

I called to set up a new policy giving him permission to create and charge for 1 policy with auto pay. He intentionally cancelled that policy after getting off the phone with me then with no contact or permission set up a 2nd policy and charged me a 2nd time without auto pay because I keep getting spammed about setting up auto pay. I called and alerted your company when I saw the 2 pre authorization charges, spoke to 2 different supervisors and rather than stopping 1 of them you collected both $270.14 charges. I was issued a refund which I was promised I would have by the end of the day on 05/04, didn't happen.

I just spoke to a Supervisor on your corporate line who promised I will have it by end of business today. No one seems to think it is a serious offense that this felony fraud has been committed against me or that Geico should be held accountable. I have the text messages showing the 2 policies set up by Jacob, I have the call logs from every call, I have screenshots from my bank account showing both the 2 preauthorization's and 2 collected charges.

I want to be compensated for this! Refunding my stolen funds is not compensation that is returning what you stole!

User's recommendation: Do not use Geico! There are hundreds of reviews stating they've done this to other people.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

GEICO Cons: Theifs.