GEICO SUCKS......I WILL BE IN COURTS WITH THESE MORONS VERY SOON!THEY LIE, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT, OR WHEN IN MY CASE YOUR CAR GETS STOLEN, EVEN THOUGH THE PRICE WENT UP AND SHE PUT A 500$ DEDUCTIBLE ON IT INSTEAD OF 1000$ WHICH I ONLY FOUND OUT WHEN I FOUND MY CAR AND CALLED THEM..IM GLAD NOW BUT HAD I KNOW IT BEFORE, I PROBABLY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY.

THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM ABOUT 4 YEARS, STILL HAVE A CLAIM PENDING FROM JAN.

2015 AND THIS 2ND ONE IS FROM SEPT.2015, SO 2 IN 1 YEAR I KNOW NOT GOOD BUT I PAY OVER 200$ A MONTH, AND NEITHER TIME WAS IT MY FALULT.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Geico and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about geico auto insurance from Geico was attitude of adjuster and how i was treated for proving them wrong Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Geico.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Geico to other companies on our site.

Comments

I think there should be a lawsuit when they took my 2500 dodge ram without permission