Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

- I was involved in a vehicle accident on 11-11-2016 at 10:30 AM at the huntington new york visiting center parking lot. I am vehicle two.

- I was legally parked perfectly in between the white lines. As per the police diagram, from my driver's viewpoint, I looked in all directions and there were no cars, it was clear for me to exit my car, I opened my door and had one leg out the car while the other vehicle slammed into my driver's side door at a speed way faster than then the parking lot speed limit. The impact was so great that my vehicle door can not shut after the collision.

-As per the police report, vehicle one could not stop in time and struck the front door of vehicle two. As you can see from the police reports diagram. Vehicle one was driving without due care and attention, reckless driving, speeding. Vehicle one had full view of vehicle two. Vehicle one should have been at a safe distance and speed to stop in time and not blame vehicle two for not giving her enough time to stop.

-The insurance company Geico is not acting in good faith. Geico informed me that it is 100% my fault, without even accessing the vehicle damage and determining the speed of impact, determined that I am 100% liable. In a collision, how can any party be 100% liable?

- I want to appeal Geico's decision. Please assist me in rectifying this absurd decision by Geico.

Thank you for your time and concern.

Best Regards,

George Chao

718-200-5588

George.Chao@icloud.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). GeorgeChao is overall dissatisfied with Geico and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Geico.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Geico to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments