1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have been a happy Geico customer for many years. But now I'm very disappointed with the service.

On July 2017 I got a speeding ticket and I lost my "good driver"discount, which affect my 6 month payment by $50. Ok, It's understandable . I paid it. Then recently I got my next 6 month bill, which is up by $40, which is 30% up.

Ok, I called to Geico customer service to get explanations. And I talk to some strange agent with zero math skills , her name is De Janae C. She said that since I lost my "Good driver" discount, Geico will charge me every six month around the same 30% extra for 5 years. Ok, so its gonna be 3 times more in a 5 years ?

$ 4000 in a year for my old 2009 paid off car??? Then I asked her to email me the part of my policy which explain this situation. And she just emailed me reported claims on my policy....

Sorry De Janae C, I know that I just have 4 tickets for my 18 years of driving... I want you to explain me why Geico gonna add 30% on my bill every 6 month for 5 years???????

Product or Service Mentioned: Geico Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer rep.

Comments