Geico Claim And Appeal Review

10 of 658 Geico reviews

- I was involved in a vehicle accident on 11-11-2016 at 10:30 AM at the huntington new york visiting center parking lot. I am vehicle two.

- I was legally parked perfectly in between the white lines. As per the police diagram, from my driver's viewpoint, I looked in all directions and there were no cars, it was clear for me to exit my car, I opened my door and had one leg out the car while the other vehicle slammed into my driver's side door at a speed way faster than then the parking lot speed limit. The impact was so great that my vehicle door can not shut after the collision.

-As per the police report, vehicle one could not stop in time and struck the front door of vehicle two. As you can see from the police reports diagram. Vehicle one was driving without due care and attention, reckless driving, speeding. Vehicle one had full view of vehicle two. Vehicle one should have been at a safe distance and speed to stop in time and not blame vehicle two for not giving her enough time to stop.

-The insurance company Geico is not acting in good faith. Geico informed me that it is 100% my fault, without even accessing the vehicle damage and determining the speed of impact, determined that I am 100% liable. In a collision, how can any party be 100% liable?

- I want to appeal Geico's decision. Please assist me in rectifying this absurd decision by Geico.

Thank you for your time and concern.

Best Regards,

George Chao

718-200-5588

George.Chao@icloud.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Geico Claim And Appeal
Review category
Insurance
review #957244 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Geico? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 658 Geico reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.