- I was involved in a vehicle accident on 11-11-2016 at 10:30 AM at the huntington new york visiting center parking lot. I am vehicle two.
- I was legally parked perfectly in between the white lines. As per the police diagram, from my driver's viewpoint, I looked in all directions and there were no cars, it was clear for me to exit my car, I opened my door and had one leg out the car while the other vehicle slammed into my driver's side door at a speed way faster than then the parking lot speed limit. The impact was so great that my vehicle door can not shut after the collision.
-As per the police report, vehicle one could not stop in time and struck the front door of vehicle two. As you can see from the police reports diagram. Vehicle one was driving without due care and attention, reckless driving, speeding. Vehicle one had full view of vehicle two. Vehicle one should have been at a safe distance and speed to stop in time and not blame vehicle two for not giving her enough time to stop.
-The insurance company Geico is not acting in good faith. Geico informed me that it is 100% my fault, without even accessing the vehicle damage and determining the speed of impact, determined that I am 100% liable. In a collision, how can any party be 100% liable?
- I want to appeal Geico's decision. Please assist me in rectifying this absurd decision by Geico.
Thank you for your time and concern.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Product or service
- Geico Claim And Appeal
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "I recently found out that one of Statefarm's so -called agents is having inappropriate discussions, texts with my husband. When I found this out I immediately go to the office..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."