- I was involved in a vehicle accident on 11-11-2016 at 10:30 AM at the huntington new york visiting center parking lot. I am vehicle two.
- I was legally parked perfectly in between the white lines. As per the police diagram, from my driver's viewpoint, I looked in all directions and there were no cars, it was clear for me to exit my car, I opened my door and had one leg out the car while the other vehicle slammed into my driver's side door at a speed way faster than then the parking lot speed limit. The impact was so great that my vehicle door can not shut after the collision.
-As per the police report, vehicle one could not stop in time and struck the front door of vehicle two. As you can see from the police reports diagram. Vehicle one was driving without due care and attention, reckless driving, speeding. Vehicle one had full view of vehicle two. Vehicle one should have been at a safe distance and speed to stop in time and not blame vehicle two for not giving her enough time to stop.
-The insurance company Geico is not acting in good faith. Geico informed me that it is 100% my fault, without even accessing the vehicle damage and determining the speed of impact, determined that I am 100% liable. In a collision, how can any party be 100% liable?
- I want to appeal Geico's decision. Please assist me in rectifying this absurd decision by Geico.
Thank you for your time and concern.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Geico Claim And Appeal
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."