Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident.Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage.

Related: Geico

Fine; I was wrong so I gotta pay the price. Was told that since the other two cars were registered in my wife's name and she was the main driver, she could have a separate policy with a slight increase to cover her two cars. After I was forced to pay a six-month premium up-front for my insurance, they called me back and said that my wife would have to carry the exact same coverage on her policy even though she has a spotless driving record. These guys will smile at you while they plunge a knife in your back.

Money-grabbing scumbags. I wouldn't be surprised if they were associated with Bank of America (BOA- the acronym fits perfectly when you add 'constrictor' to it). The Geico mascot is not a gecko; it's a runt Komodo dragon.

They have to keep stopping the taping of a commercial to wipe the filth oozing from its mouth.....true fact.

Review about: Geico Auto Insurance Coverage.

I liked: I decided to dump them after 20 years.

I didn't like: Changing policy rates.

1.7
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Geico Auto Insurance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments

Can't think of many insurance companies that would want to give you a break after getting a DUI.As you more than likely live in the same household as your wife there is the possibility you might end up driving one of the cars registered in her name.

Insuring people who drive under the influence is a big risk for them.Hopefully this will make you think twice before you jump behind the the wheel and kill someone.