Geico Does Everything To You Except Kiss You Afterwards

28 of 658 Geico reviews

Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident.Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage.

Fine; I was wrong so I gotta pay the price. Was told that since the other two cars were registered in my wife's name and she was the main driver, she could have a separate policy with a slight increase to cover her two cars. After I was forced to pay a six-month premium up-front for my insurance, they called me back and said that my wife would have to carry the exact same coverage on her policy even though she has a spotless driving record. These guys will smile at you while they plunge a knife in your back.

Money-grabbing scumbags. I wouldn't be surprised if they were associated with Bank of America (BOA- the acronym fits perfectly when you add 'constrictor' to it). The Geico mascot is not a gecko; it's a runt Komodo dragon.

They have to keep stopping the taping of a commercial to wipe the filth oozing from its mouth.....true fact.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Geico Auto Insurance Coverage
Review category
Insurance
review #940294

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Geico? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 658 Geico reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 21 #1230307

Can't think of many insurance companies that would want to give you a break after getting a DUI. As you more than likely live in the same household as your wife there is the possibility you might end up driving one of the cars registered in her name. Insuring people who drive under the influence is a big risk for them. Hopefully this will make you think twice before you jump behind the the wheel and kill someone.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.