Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident.Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage.
Fine; I was wrong so I gotta pay the price. Was told that since the other two cars were registered in my wife's name and she was the main driver, she could have a separate policy with a slight increase to cover her two cars. After I was forced to pay a six-month premium up-front for my insurance, they called me back and said that my wife would have to carry the exact same coverage on her policy even though she has a spotless driving record. These guys will smile at you while they plunge a knife in your back.
Money-grabbing scumbags. I wouldn't be surprised if they were associated with Bank of America (BOA- the acronym fits perfectly when you add 'constrictor' to it). The Geico mascot is not a gecko; it's a runt Komodo dragon.
They have to keep stopping the taping of a commercial to wipe the filth oozing from its mouth.....true fact.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I decided to dump them after 20 years
What I disliked
- Changing policy rates
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..."
- "Ordered these shoes: And received water saturated shoes: The business is refusing to refund my money. They suggested I try to sell the shoes I received and they would give me a..."
- "Purchased a $50.00 West Marine outer zip up long sleeve SPF WHITE shirt, wore it twice, washed it according to instructions and shirt came perfectly white except for one whole..."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."