Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident.Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage.
Fine; I was wrong so I gotta pay the price. Was told that since the other two cars were registered in my wife's name and she was the main driver, she could have a separate policy with a slight increase to cover her two cars. After I was forced to pay a six-month premium up-front for my insurance, they called me back and said that my wife would have to carry the exact same coverage on her policy even though she has a spotless driving record. These guys will smile at you while they plunge a knife in your back.
Money-grabbing scumbags. I wouldn't be surprised if they were associated with Bank of America (BOA- the acronym fits perfectly when you add 'constrictor' to it). The Geico mascot is not a gecko; it's a runt Komodo dragon.
They have to keep stopping the taping of a commercial to wipe the filth oozing from its mouth.....true fact.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I decided to dump them after 20 years
What I disliked
- Changing policy rates
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Complaint Type: Repair Issues Problem: I've been a customer with geico insurance company for a while ,this my first time having an accident in over 10 years and it wasn't my fault ...."
- "A couple nights ago I was on my way home on the parkway going southbound a deer ran from the right tapped the right front side of my car and..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Ordered these shoes: And received water saturated shoes: The business is refusing to refund my money. They suggested I try to sell the shoes I received and they would give me a..."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "I am waiting for Room to go customer service to open on Monday. We purchased a cindy crawford leather couchs and in less than a year, we noticed patches of..."