Geico has terrible customer service

I had a accident where I turned right and was hit by another vehicle turning left. The car turned into my lane and hit me. Please could not do report because they were not there. Geico states nobody's fault we both had to pay our deuctibles. Then I had to deal with lying supervisors geico not sending the check to dealer in time for me to get vehicle out. I was hit on my left from bumper geico said 3 days, well we are at over a month now and the second dealer fixed audi vehicle but I am still waiting for the Geico Supervisor to get the check to audi. I have been doing all the coordinating work. had to *** today to make sure Geico is doing their part. Geico service was terrible from Emily at geico to Kristin at Geico. I wish I could get better service from Geico but it looks as though they don't care. Pissed off customer at Geico. I also had to pay for my own rental. What was the purpose of insurance or I should say customer service. Also at the shop Geico recommended they damaged my car while in there and now more work has to be done.They did not even get the right color for the trim parts were left in the back seat. Thanks Geico. Here are some of the responses from Geico after 30 days laterAudi isn’t able to complete the body work as we talked about earlier, but there are plenty of body shops in the area that are able to complete the work – that includes painting that molding to match and buffing out those scratches.

In regards to any type of diminished value on your vehicle, unfortunately that is not a first party coverage on your policy. Let me know when you talk to Raquel about picking up your car, and hopefully you can get it taken over to a body shop today to get the additional work taken care of

Thanks, Kristin Quigg

Jul 8 at 7:50 AM

ToTony T CCBarrett, Russell, Povtak, Michael

Message body

Good morning Mr. Tanner,

An adjuster went out and wrote the supplement for the additional items on your car this past Wednesday. I will follow up with him, and Audi, this morning to determine the time frame for getting your vehicle back to you. I will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Kristin Quigg

Auto Damage Supervisor

GEICO | 1 GEICO Blvd Fredericksburg, VA 22412

C 202-286-9442 | F 855-807-9022

Geico needs better training with their supervisors, they all seem to be non caring.

Tony T

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

• What I liked
    • Nothing rip off
    • Nothing bad supervisor need more training to help customer
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service honesty
    • Customer services was terrible
    • Service and the way i was spoken too
    • Inability to resolve issues

Reason of review:
worst service I ever had in my life, still dont have truck and I have to take it to another shop from it being damaged at the shop it was being reapired at!
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Review category
review #881098

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Geico? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.