Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

geico auto insurance policy holder hit me.police ticketed policy holder and geico admitted liability.they drugged their feet for about 2-3 weeks. paper work, police report,estmates etc.geico approved rental car and original estimate and supplement.

geico new from gitgo policy holder had only texas minium required by law.one week before car was to be done body shop ask geico for partial payment.geico told body shop there was a shortgage and should talk to me.i was unaware of any info on geicos policy holders coverage.geico first told me it was $3.00 yes three dollars and they held up payment over $3.00.when car was to be released geico then told me I who was hit was responsible for tow -in fee ,rental car (geico rented) this came to $2,559.00 due to them dragging their feet and.how does that make u feel?

you get hit ,geico oks all work but forgets to tell me I have to pay for all over state minium! think god my primary insurance was state farm whom stepped in covered the balance except $500.00 .geico stinks and are incompetent.

Review about: Geico General Liability Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Claim department.

Comments

I am for the past 6 months a Geico policy holder and had vandalism occur on my motorhome and car. That was November 26, 2017 and I have been given the run around as well it is January 30, 2018 and now after totalling my vehicle now they are trying to low ball me on the Price of my Motorhome! I don't get returned calls until I call Jennifer Pauleter 520-546-5213 maybe this might help you I will never again have Geico as my insurance company!!