Featured

Complaint Type: Repair Issues

Problem:

I've been a customer with geico insurance company for a while ,this my first time having an accident in over 10 years and it wasn't my fault . My car has damage in the bumper and the fender ,their adjuster told me he is only going to pay me to repair my front bumper and replaced my fender , I told him I don't want to repair the bumper I want new one because it won't look the same and that what the body auto shop told me too , I try to contact my adjuster and his supervisor and they never respond, my body auto shop bill was $2121.00 and the geico adjuster gave me a check for $1300.00 I'm spouse to pay the rest , what kind of insurance is this ? GEICO Casualty Company Claim #0491087740101020

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of geico insurance claim. Geico needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned geico insurance claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Geico.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments