Geico is a FRAUDULENT Company.
I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault)....
I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The first two estimates....done by Geico claim adjusters....they said they would fix my car (2010 BMW 335ix). The first estimate was done 8/24 (8k), the second one 9/5 (13k) and then a third estimate (9/12) (17k) they declared it a total loss. Moved my car to an auction lot...without telling me or asking permission. I filed a complaint with CA. Insurance Commission on 9/14. Got my personal belongs out of my car today...
I'm going to file another complaint and get an independent estimate. if I could I would post pictures of what my car looks like... these were before it got taken to the auction lot...and now the car doesn't even have the bumper...which was never deemed as needing replaced on the cover and then they added radiator support, oil cooler (none of which appears to be damage. I'm going to end up in court over this.
At the auction lot they got the car started and moving with no leaks (radiator, oil cooler etc).
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When i filed my claim with the state farm agent, i explained the situation i was having on my property. At the time i contact the agent we were having water..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."
- "We are still blown away with this tour in Viet Nam......just arrived back home last night......a rather long flight there and back but well worth the long hours. Our..."
- "I too have experienced massively gross smelling fish water from my zero water filters/water! It's fine for 2-3 weeks after you change the filter, but after that..."