Geico is a FRAUDULENT Company.
I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault)....
I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The first two estimates....done by Geico claim adjusters....they said they would fix my car (2010 BMW 335ix). The first estimate was done 8/24 (8k), the second one 9/5 (13k) and then a third estimate (9/12) (17k) they declared it a total loss. Moved my car to an auction lot...without telling me or asking permission. I filed a complaint with CA. Insurance Commission on 9/14. Got my personal belongs out of my car today...
I'm going to file another complaint and get an independent estimate. if I could I would post pictures of what my car looks like... these were before it got taken to the auction lot...and now the car doesn't even have the bumper...which was never deemed as needing replaced on the cover and then they added radiator support, oil cooler (none of which appears to be damage. I'm going to end up in court over this.
At the auction lot they got the car started and moving with no leaks (radiator, oil cooler etc).
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "I received an invitation to attend a seminar at the Chaminade in Santa Cruz. None of the six questions you list entail treatment of current tenants soon to be..."
- "We are still blown away with this tour in Viet Nam......just arrived back home last night......a rather long flight there and back but well worth the long hours. Our..."
- "I ordered two packs of Me & My Big Ideas Mambi Large Alphabet Stickers 8 Sheets 7" X 12"-Gold Glitter to make a banner for my daughters third birthday party...."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."