Geico is a FRAUDULENT Company.

I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault)....

I rear-ended the vehicle in front of air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The first two estimates....done by Geico claim adjusters....they said they would fix my car (2010 BMW 335ix). The first estimate was done 8/24 (8k), the second one 9/5 (13k) and then a third estimate (9/12) (17k) they declared it a total loss. Moved my car to an auction lot...without telling me or asking permission. I filed a complaint with CA. Insurance Commission on 9/14. Got my personal belongs out of my car today...

I'm going to file another complaint and get an independent estimate. if I could I would post pictures of what my car looks like... these were before it got taken to the auction lot...and now the car doesn't even have the bumper...which was never deemed as needing replaced on the cover and then they added radiator support, oil cooler (none of which appears to be damage. I'm going to end up in court over this.

At the auction lot they got the car started and moving with no leaks (radiator, oil cooler etc).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #924693 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Geico? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29 #1220395 Ottawa, Ontario

*** the little green anorexia lizard l lol.

0 0 Reply

Sep 29 #1220017 Ladson, South Carolina

They are the worst insurance co. In the US. If you are insured with them, drop them now. Go to progressive or some other reputable co. Geico. You suck!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.