Santa Cruz, California
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault)....

Related: Geico - Insurance Cancelled After Being a Consumer for Many Years 15+

I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The first two estimates....done by Geico claim adjusters....they said they would fix my car (2010 BMW 335ix). The first estimate was done 8/24 (8k), the second one 9/5 (13k) and then a third estimate (9/12) (17k) they declared it a total loss. Moved my car to an auction lot...without telling me or asking permission. I filed a complaint with CA. Insurance Commission on 9/14. Got my personal belongs out of my car today...

I'm going to file another complaint and get an independent estimate. if I could I would post pictures of what my car looks like... these were before it got taken to the auction lot...and now the car doesn't even have the bumper...which was never deemed as needing replaced on the cover and then they added radiator support, oil cooler (none of which appears to be damage. I'm going to end up in court over this.

At the auction lot they got the car started and moving with no leaks (radiator, oil cooler etc).

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Geico Auto Insurance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss claims/total loss / $25000
Preferred solution I want my car fixed

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1220395

*** the little green anorexia lizard l lol.

Ladson, South Carolina, United States #1220017

They are the worst insurance co.In the US.

If you are insured with them, drop them now. Go to progressive or some other reputable co.

Geico.You suck!!

vmacmillan

Here are pictures of my car at the auction lot.