I called Geico for an auto insurance quote after seeing how much I could save.They quoted me a monthly rate equal to what I pay Allstate for 6 months.
They are total ripoffs. Then they must have sold my name and personal info to all mailing lists, I got junk mail until I moved. After reading many consumer sites like this, I think Geico must have people just to check the internet and counter all complaints so don't believe much of what you read positive about them. And now they are advertising home and apt.
yippee.How to be homeless insure with Geico...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Was hit by a driver with a suspended license (FELONY HIT & RUN) 'totaling out' my 1997 Suburban. I had 'added the suburban to my existing policy' when I purchased..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "The quality of the furniture is horrible. The furniture was delivered in December 2015 -- it is 9 months old and it is falling apart. We barely use..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool appliance suite, pricing was good buy delivery went from Michigan to Chicago to NJ to Cleveland. Delivery is free but do no count..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."