Geico Medical Claim Review from Birmingham, Alabama
Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer.Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my lost wages hasn't been replaced for time off work.
I have nerve damage and arthritis in my right hand so bad that I am having to take medication to relieve the pain just so that I can work. Gecio only wants to offer a crappy offer to settle my case. It's not my fault that the guy that's insured with gecio fell asleep at the wheel and hit me. The guy admitted to fault to the cops and to Gecio.
This gecio has got to be the worst company to get to settle a case when there client was at fault for almost killing me as I was on my way to the gym to exercise with a personal trainer. Since my return to work my hands hasn't been the same. It's very hard for me to do what am suppose to do all over a man falling asleep at the wheel and hitting me. How is $25,000 dollars enough of money to settle for when I have permanent damages in one hand that I have to deal with for the rest of my life and out of that $25,000 medical bills have to be paid out of.
Am not at fault here, for many who are reading this review I was driving the black explorer. Am on the *** of losing my home due to be out of work for almost 2 months. I don't deserve to be paid a crappy settlement that gecio wants to offer. Put your selfs in my shoes what if it had been you or some one close to you in your family or friends would you want them to be paid a worthy amount of money.
I have heard from people who has gecio that gecio pays out claims real quickly.
In the present situation that am in with gecio not wanting to settle the claim with the right amount of money.I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to gecio for any type of insurance due to how these idiots are treating me and not wanting to pay out on a claim where a insured client of there's hit me
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "How can GEICO justify a 20% responsibility settlement for a rear end collision when there were independent witnesses that the GEICO Claims Department claim never returned their calls; however, when..."
- "My car was hit by a Geico insured. The man immediately accepted responsibility. I called Geico two days later. Geico had me visit their repair shop. The adjuster gave me..."
- "I was treated like ***, and im a combat vet. Went to the BK in Birmingham al, crestwood location, asked for a refund for my cold food, and the the..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "I want to commend the manager of the Ryan's in Rome, Georgia. The Ryan's in Gardendale, AL closed and 2 flags from the Veterans Honor Room were sent..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."