Geico Medical Claim Review from Birmingham, Alabama
Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer.Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my lost wages hasn't been replaced for time off work.
I have nerve damage and arthritis in my right hand so bad that I am having to take medication to relieve the pain just so that I can work. Gecio only wants to offer a crappy offer to settle my case. It's not my fault that the guy that's insured with gecio fell asleep at the wheel and hit me. The guy admitted to fault to the cops and to Gecio.
This gecio has got to be the worst company to get to settle a case when there client was at fault for almost killing me as I was on my way to the gym to exercise with a personal trainer. Since my return to work my hands hasn't been the same. It's very hard for me to do what am suppose to do all over a man falling asleep at the wheel and hitting me. How is $25,000 dollars enough of money to settle for when I have permanent damages in one hand that I have to deal with for the rest of my life and out of that $25,000 medical bills have to be paid out of.
Am not at fault here, for many who are reading this review I was driving the black explorer. Am on the *** of losing my home due to be out of work for almost 2 months. I don't deserve to be paid a crappy settlement that gecio wants to offer. Put your selfs in my shoes what if it had been you or some one close to you in your family or friends would you want them to be paid a worthy amount of money.
I have heard from people who has gecio that gecio pays out claims real quickly.
In the present situation that am in with gecio not wanting to settle the claim with the right amount of money.I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to gecio for any type of insurance due to how these idiots are treating me and not wanting to pay out on a claim where a insured client of there's hit me
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
You May Also Like
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- " Complaint Type: Repair Issues Problem: I've been a customer with geico insurance company for a while ,this my first time having an accident in over 10 years and it wasn't my fault ...."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Sooo True. They Did Me The Same Way. I Ordered From Them TWICE, Thinking That The Second Order Would Be Different From The First. I Had The Same Problem ...They..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."