Geico Medical Claim Review from Birmingham, Alabama
Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer.Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my lost wages hasn't been replaced for time off work.
I have nerve damage and arthritis in my right hand so bad that I am having to take medication to relieve the pain just so that I can work. Gecio only wants to offer a crappy offer to settle my case. It's not my fault that the guy that's insured with gecio fell asleep at the wheel and hit me. The guy admitted to fault to the cops and to Gecio.
This gecio has got to be the worst company to get to settle a case when there client was at fault for almost killing me as I was on my way to the gym to exercise with a personal trainer. Since my return to work my hands hasn't been the same. It's very hard for me to do what am suppose to do all over a man falling asleep at the wheel and hitting me. How is $25,000 dollars enough of money to settle for when I have permanent damages in one hand that I have to deal with for the rest of my life and out of that $25,000 medical bills have to be paid out of.
Am not at fault here, for many who are reading this review I was driving the black explorer. Am on the *** of losing my home due to be out of work for almost 2 months. I don't deserve to be paid a crappy settlement that gecio wants to offer. Put your selfs in my shoes what if it had been you or some one close to you in your family or friends would you want them to be paid a worthy amount of money.
I have heard from people who has gecio that gecio pays out claims real quickly.
In the present situation that am in with gecio not wanting to settle the claim with the right amount of money.I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to gecio for any type of insurance due to how these idiots are treating me and not wanting to pay out on a claim where a insured client of there's hit me
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "How can GEICO justify a 20% responsibility settlement for a rear end collision when there were independent witnesses that the GEICO Claims Department claim never returned their calls; however, when..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "I was treated like ***, and im a combat vet. Went to the BK in Birmingham al, crestwood location, asked for a refund for my cold food, and the the..."
- "Son sent flowers for Mother' Day as usual (39 years) Used Avas for 1st time(and last) . When the box was open, two handfuls of leaves fell out. Brown spots..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."