GEICO refuses to accept responsibility for a rear end!!!
I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from the rear driver side. I asked if he was ok and we both exchanged information.
I went straight to the police station and filed a report and called the other drivers insurance company, which was Geico.
I gave my statement, and the next day Geico calls and says they will not pay to repair my car because he said the accident happend in a different location!!!!
Geico is such a scam, I have contacted my insurance company and a lawyer to take care of this case. I cannot believe they can deny a claim where the damages on our vehicles clearly show he is at fault. The bike was damaged from the front and my car from the rear.
Never do business with Geico.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."