In a previous hearing, the Judge asked Wade J. Gallagher, GEICO's lead attorney where his client was, Mr. Gallagher let the Judge know that his client, the defendant, could not attend court that day because he was not feeling very well...
In fact his client had been deceased for quite some time!
GEICO's attorneys placed themselves in a Grave Situation as they misrepresented to both the Judge and in court fillings that their defendant client was still alive!
GEICO could be faced with making a large settlement in favor of the Plaintiff who was left holding the bag with serious permant physical injuries in addition to personal damages growing out those injuries after being hit by the Defendant's truck. (Federal Procedure Rule 25).
The accident Plantiff victim has been in litigation with GEICO since 2000!
GEICO's client's truck hit the Plaintiff causing serious permanent injuries and continues to seek justice for the accident trauma he sustained has presented his plea to The U.S. Supreme Court conveying a message of faith in the U.S. Justice System even when up against powerful external forces.
Reminding to all that an individual has the right to make a difference as there are countless of accident victims who also had similar experiences only to find that they are without voice.
GEICO, grudgingly in their 1st offer to settle for the life long disabilities done to Halstead was a miserly $36,000 for damages which will far exceed into the millions over the course of Halstead's life.
When Halstead won a motion during one of the hearings, GEICO's lead attorney (Wade Gallagher) in a fit of total disgust intentionally kicked Halstead in the leg as Gallagher exited the D.C. Court room.
Halstead recently filed his complaint against GEICO with the U.S. Supreme Court - the highest court in the United States to help shed light upon unethical treatment by the mega insurance carriers to the innumerous accident victims seeking fair and just settlements in a timely manner...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Health Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."
- "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."