GEICO's legal team kept deceased defendant client "ALIVE "
In a previous hearing, the Judge asked Wade J. Gallagher, GEICO's lead attorney where his client was, Mr. Gallagher let the Judge know that his client, the defendant, could not attend court that day because he was not feeling very well...
In fact his client had been deceased for quite some time!
GEICO's attorneys placed themselves in a Grave Situation as they misrepresented to both the Judge and in court fillings that their defendant client was still alive!
GEICO could be faced with making a large settlement in favor of the Plaintiff who was left holding the bag with serious permant physical injuries in addition to personal damages growing out those injuries after being hit by the Defendant's truck. (Federal Procedure Rule 25).
The accident Plantiff victim has been in litigation with GEICO since 2000!
GEICO's client's truck hit the Plaintiff causing serious permanent injuries and continues to seek justice for the accident trauma he sustained has presented his plea to The U.S. Supreme Court conveying a message of faith in the U.S. Justice System even when up against powerful external forces.
Reminding to all that an individual has the right to make a difference as there are countless of accident victims who also had similar experiences only to find that they are without voice.
GEICO, grudgingly in their 1st offer to settle for the life long disabilities done to Halstead was a miserly $36,000 for damages which will far exceed into the millions over the course of Halstead's life.
When Halstead won a motion during one of the hearings, GEICO's lead attorney (Wade Gallagher) in a fit of total disgust intentionally kicked Halstead in the leg as Gallagher exited the D.C. Court room.
Halstead recently filed his complaint against GEICO with the U.S. Supreme Court - the highest court in the United States to help shed light upon unethical treatment by the mega insurance carriers to the innumerous accident victims seeking fair and just settlements in a timely manner...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Health Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "How can GEICO justify a 20% responsibility settlement for a rear end collision when there were independent witnesses that the GEICO Claims Department claim never returned their calls; however, when..."
- " My family and I have been auto and home policy holders for over a decade. This treatment and inability to resolve the situation is unacceptable. I called Geico claims to..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."