GEICO's legal team kept deceased defendant client "ALIVE "
In a previous hearing, the Judge asked Wade J. Gallagher, GEICO's lead attorney where his client was, Mr. Gallagher let the Judge know that his client, the defendant, could not attend court that day because he was not feeling very well...
In fact his client had been deceased for quite some time!
GEICO's attorneys placed themselves in a Grave Situation as they misrepresented to both the Judge and in court fillings that their defendant client was still alive!
GEICO could be faced with making a large settlement in favor of the Plaintiff who was left holding the bag with serious permant physical injuries in addition to personal damages growing out those injuries after being hit by the Defendant's truck. (Federal Procedure Rule 25).
The accident Plantiff victim has been in litigation with GEICO since 2000!
GEICO's client's truck hit the Plaintiff causing serious permanent injuries and continues to seek justice for the accident trauma he sustained has presented his plea to The U.S. Supreme Court conveying a message of faith in the U.S. Justice System even when up against powerful external forces.
Reminding to all that an individual has the right to make a difference as there are countless of accident victims who also had similar experiences only to find that they are without voice.
GEICO, grudgingly in their 1st offer to settle for the life long disabilities done to Halstead was a miserly $36,000 for damages which will far exceed into the millions over the course of Halstead's life.
When Halstead won a motion during one of the hearings, GEICO's lead attorney (Wade Gallagher) in a fit of total disgust intentionally kicked Halstead in the leg as Gallagher exited the D.C. Court room.
Halstead recently filed his complaint against GEICO with the U.S. Supreme Court - the highest court in the United States to help shed light upon unethical treatment by the mega insurance carriers to the innumerous accident victims seeking fair and just settlements in a timely manner...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Health Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My car was hit by a Geico insured. The man immediately accepted responsibility. I called Geico two days later. Geico had me visit their repair shop. The adjuster gave me..."
- "I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault).... I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."