100% full Not resolved

My car was hit by a Geico insured. The man immediately accepted responsibility. I called Geico two days later. Geico had me visit their repair shop. The adjuster gave me a $500 check and said get it fixed. He never looked underneath for damage.

I took the car to my adjuster. He said that their was possible damage underneath. He called Geico and Geico gave him a hard time. I called Geico complaining. Geico sent out "two" adjusters to look underneath the car. The damage was over $2,300!

Now, Geico refuses to pay for wages lost, medical, pain and suffering. Geico told me to sue the Geico insured man who hit my car. Geico is sleezy!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $8000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Geico and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Geico.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Geico to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments