My car was hit by a Geico insured. The man immediately accepted responsibility. I called Geico two days later. Geico had me visit their repair shop. The adjuster gave me a $500 check and said get it fixed. He never looked underneath for damage.
I took the car to my adjuster. He said that their was possible damage underneath. He called Geico and Geico gave him a hard time. I called Geico complaining. Geico sent out "two" adjusters to look underneath the car. The damage was over $2,300!
Now, Geico refuses to pay for wages lost, medical, pain and suffering. Geico told me to sue the Geico insured man who hit my car. Geico is sleezy!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Geico was the worst experience of my life! I don't know what part of the country you live in, but here in Texas, I switched to Rodney D Young Insurance..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "Was hit by a driver with a suspended license (FELONY HIT & RUN) 'totaling out' my 1997 Suburban. I had 'added the suburban to my existing policy' when I purchased..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."