710 views

Theodore,

I am not satisfied with the explanation that Geico has given and theyhave lied in that letter. Mr. Moncibaiz DID NOT IN FACT personallyinspect my fender as he stated in his letter. Geico's intent is toscrew me out of what I deserve which is to have my car back in thecondition it was prior to the accident. It is Geico's intent to havefix my car in a sub standard way so they can reap more profits. Ihave had insurance with Geico for many many years and paid themthousands upon thousands of dollars for insurance. All I ask is whatmy policy says I am entitled to! Geico would not be out one penny ofmoney if they would pursue the person who hit me and made them pay forthe damages.

An illegal alien who was not even named on the owner of the carsinsurance policy was driving the car without a license and without aninsurance policy. The owner of that car allowed that person to drivethat car knowing they had no license and was not covered on theirinsurance. The owner of that car's insurance should be paying for allthis. Geico has refused to pursue the other insurance company becausethey want both mu premiums and the other person premiums to go up sothey can again make more money.

Who the heck is watching out for the consumer? The BBB the StateBoard of Insurance?

I have paid my money and I have rights also, I plan to express thoserights on the Internet and in Video on You Tube. I will send you thelinks so you all can see your names mentioned along with your contactinformation.

Mark and Lois Brown

My letter to the State Board of Insurance

jeffery.wirth@***.state.tx.us

DOC ID: 822775 LETTER ID: 834758

Jeffery:

1.) I have the right to have my car fixed back to pre accidentcondition, which was not plastic filler.2.) Provide proof that Geico is attempting subrogation efforts.3.) Geico should either fix my car properly or make the otherInsurance company pay for it.4.) Caliber Collision should be investigated for fraud and collusion,I can prove this.5.) Caliber Collision adjusters are paid commission on screwing the customers.6.) Thank you for your PREDICTABLE GEICO FAVORED RESPONSE7.) Please provide this letter to someone higher up the food chain.

There is a conflict of interest between Geico and Caliber Collisionadjusters what will you do about it?

You say in your letter that the company has the right to repair versesreplace etc. What about my rights? To have my car back in thecondition is was prior to the accident according to the policy! Thatcondition Jeffery was as new! The car did not have a gallon ofplastic filler on it. No the fenders are made of steel and they wereas factory. Not molded out of plastic by some non english speakingillegal alien working for Geico's body shop.

You say that Geico is attempting subrogation efforts, oh pleaseprovide proof of that? You do not have it and it does not exist atall!

You say I may file to get my out of pocket monies back, that statementalone points to the fact that the offer to fix my car is substandardand not adequate to fix it even in Geico's substandard plastic bondofiller way.

You say Caliber Collision is one of the company's recommendedfacilities, well name another? You can not and if you did it would bealso just another conflict of interest body shop with illegal aliensworking there as I observed at Caliber Collision.

You say that I have a RIGHT to have my car fixed at any facility Iwish, oh how true that is. The fact is however ONLY Caliber Collisiongets to DICTATE "like in communist" what monies is to be paid for therepairs. How about my two chosen body shops which their bids were buta few dollars apart. But however they were 300 dollars higher thenwhat Caliber Collision's estimate was.

How ironic it is that I help pay the salary for you college educatedstate employees, only to be betrayed by the very person that I helpsupport and depend upon to protect me from big insurance injustice.What purpose you might ask yourself what purpose does your little lifeserve? Do you ever write a letter that is in favor of the customer?The persons who work each day and pay their money, No is the answerthat that. Because you serve no purpose at all, you might as wellhave Geico tattooed on your forehead.

Thank you Jeffery for NOTHING.

i REQUEST THAT THIS CORRESPONDENCE BE PLACED PERMANENTLY IN THE FILEWITH MY DISPUTE FILED WITH THE STATE BOARD OF (MIGHT AS WELL READGEICO) INSURANCE. I WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT THIS AND WILL THROW UP AWEB SITE TO EXPOSE THE STATE BOARD OF INSURANCE AND THEIR FAVORITISMTOWARDS THE BIG INSURANCE COMPANIES AND NOT PROTECTING THE CONSUMERSAS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. I PLAN ON DOING A YOU TUBE FILM TODOCUMENT THE STATE OF TEXAS LACK OF CONCERN FOR ANYONE OTHER THANGECKO AND THE LIKES OF WHICH A CONFLICT OF INTEREST EXIST.

MARK AND LOIS BROWN

Location: Dallas, Texas

Comments

READ YOUR POLICY!!! READ READ READ IT!!!

YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHANCE WITH ANY INSURANCE COMPANY. THEY WILL REPAIR YOUR VEHICLE THE MOST ECONOMICAL WAY TO THEIR BENIFIT, THAT'S IT, CASE CLOSED.

Geico will NOT pay my enitled no fault benefits! I was hit by casper the ghost (never stopped) but my motorcycle and I made impact with the car, resulting in some serious injuries.

They have stopped paying after 2 months PT all medical bills and I haven't been treated for my head injuries and can't as I can't afford nuerological therapy. Lawyers having to file for a emergency injunction to stop them from deny treatments to get me well and on my feet! They finally paid 20 days of nursing services for 6 hours for may in October which was written for 24 hours 7 days a week for 30 days.Now nursing care is up to 20 hours a day 7 days a week, 30 days a month. I have no family who can help me, no money to pay it myself so what do i do?

I may never be able to work again and without treatment my injuries are getting worse!

Please never ever use geico!!! you will loose everything including your dignity, your emotional and mental health, your sanity, no wage loss is being paid or even the mileage bills turned in!

Do not accept anything he says. If he's opening his mouth, he is lying.

UPDATE-

I spoke with the adjuster and she stated GEICO Won't Pay Up at this time and that the claim was being turned over to one of their attorneys and they would be in touch with me........

Well. Well. Well I haven't heard a word From any one.

They are pathological liars and were very smart acting towards me and my injured passenger.

I would go without insurance and risk breaking Tennessee state law before I'd have coverage through GEICO.

They love to take your premiums, however when you have an issue they brush you off.

I hit a button with them by canceling my coverage and getting another auto policy elsewhere- that's when she notified me one of the attorneys would be contacting me------(WAIT-WAIT-WAIT--Still have not heard a word from that person! Tennessee small claims limit is a NICE $25,000.00. I am going to give the (1) week and SLAM it to them.

I am frustrated at the company at this time, but please do not put yourself in my position---DO NOT PURCHASE ANY TYPE OF INSURANCE POLICY FROM GEICO-Th simply give you unnecessarily runarounds and DO NO PAY.

Think it over and do your home-work.

You will be glad you did if you ever have a claim!

Good Luck,

Ken

My Isuzu - Rodeo has been insured with the company for several years with "bumper to bumper" coverage.

(Actually Over Insured)

Everything had been excellent for a while-they gladly accepted my premiums - It was great relationship UNTIL I had claims issues!

07/11/2008- My SUV was hit while unoccupied as I was walking around a local park where I live in Memphis. The accident was considered "No Fault" and before I could get off the phone with the agent taking the information at GEICO, Ms. Linda Lee- they had dispatched a tow truck to pickup the vehicle before I even got off the phone. I went down the street with my roommate and gave the drivers the keys to my vehicle. I am diabetic so at that time I removed my glucometer, Insulin PAC and Glucagon emergency injection kit and they left with the vehicle-with out me signing anything or even being able to get a business card. I was told GEICO knew where the vehicle was going to and I could find out from them.

The vehicle ended up at Auto-Body America on Wilfong Road where it remained for (20) Twenty Days.

Until 07/31/2008.

When I went to pickup my vehicle after lie on top of multiple lies stating- "Your Isuzu Rodeo Is Ready To Be Picked up." (I have all conversations & recorded voice mails that were transcribed) Resulting in solid evidence of the continuous lying to me. Back to picking up the vehicle, on that day I was rushed to sign the paperwork and they would not bring the SUV from the back lot until I was finished with all they needed including a check for the deductible, also Brakes & Rotors that they said I had to purchase & supply, which I firmly believe were damaged in during the impact of the accident.

I got in my SUV and drove from the lot and stopped just up the street. When I got out I started looking at the "repairs"

Auto-Body America was to have done I was overwhelmed to say the least! There was red paint everywhere- where it should not have been. The vehicle was hit the middle and the damage worsened towards the drivers side front. The parts they had put on did not fit properly, as there were many "gaps" that my hand would fit through. I immediately called my bank and stopped the payment on the issued check to Auto-Body America.

Next to my notice was my personal property left at the time it was towed was not in the SUV.

Auto-Body America turned out to be the same company that towed my vehicle.

To inquire of my property, If they had stored it while attempting to repair the vehicle or what the deal was, as this was the first auto accident I had ever had and I didn't know the ins & outs and procedures of how the industry worked.

When I did finally get in touch with Connie Dow at Auto-Body America I was just ignored and never received a call back from her- The GEICO, I guess contacted the actual drivers of the tow truck and Jason Savage with GEICO special investigation unit repeatedly phoned me basically from my understand accused me of lying about the property of mine that was stolen.

On 08/25/2008 We had torrential rain fall in the Memphis area that left allot of ares flooded especially roadways.

As I was trying to get home that afternoon I encountered (2) Two separate areas that flooded through all (4) Four doors ans even the back hatch opening door.

Immediately upon my arrival home I phoned GEICO and spoke with Sondra

I advised her under no conditions whatsoever did I want GEICO to have anybody pickup my vehicle, due to what happened with Auto-Body America- I would deal with it myself. I just wanted it documented with my insurance company.

On 09/04/2008-AGAIN I was involved in an accident that was not my fault. A lady spun around in the road and hit me head on totaling my SUV- She claimed she had coverage through Allstate, however did not want to make a claim due to other accident and her coverage being canceled, so we exchanged information and she told me she would pay for my vehicle in a few days. Well she wrote me a check for 9,995 that was on a closed account. I took the information to the MPD and they investigated the matter and advised me to file my vehicle under uninsured motorist.

GEICO sent an adjuster to look at my vehicle and that guy, Keith Ray said that he had the check payment for $2,499.00, but Jason Savage told him to hold it until the other "claim" with the water damage was closed (which I had never made a claim on!)

There was a passenger in my vehicle when it was hit and he broke his glasses and they have not even offered to replace or repair them and he can see without them-currently he is using an old pair, but It looks like I am just going to have to buy him another pair myself.

I can not get them to do anything and would like to ask for some assistance with this matter or at least file a formal complaint against the carrier, GEICO.

GEICO sucks - Do not take out coverage with the shysters!

#19966

I'm overseas Geico policy holder. I had a claim for a simple fenderbender back in

Jan of this ('08) year.

The claim was apparently proocessed as normally and I was told the check was on the way. Now 7 months later and a couple very lame excuses, (mostly just no response), I'm still un-reimbursed. (I paid the repair to be reimburesed) at this point they're just not responding at all. My agent claims she's in the same boat.

They're not responding to her either.

one things for sure, when I get back to someplace where I have choice, Geico will NEVER get my business again. Period.

GEICO Reviews