Newbie motorcycle chick, who was tailgating me, rear-ended me when I stopped for a red. MY MISTAKE: I did not get a police report, decided to trust the chick.

Also a Geico customer, she LIED on the incident report, said she never hit me. My pictures showed damaged to the left rear corner, so Geico "adjuster" (ICE-HOLE) rejected my claim, said she couldn't have hit me there?!? Well she DID. Hit the corner and wiped her tire, fender, on my car.

Now my FORMERLY MINT CONDITION has $1,000 of damage, thanx you {redacted}}.

NEVER TRUST ANYBODY.

Switched to AAA and got a better deal, but my car will remain damaged, as putting a GEE into a body repair on a 19 YO car is not sensible.

{{redacted}} and I used them for YEARS on SEVERAL CARS AND MOTORCYCLES! I hope this chick gets hit on her Harley and suffers major physical damage so she'll need a little old-person scooter for the rest of her worthless life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Geico Auto Claim.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 14.

Comments

QUOTE : " MY MISTAKE " reply : TRUE. QUOTE-2 : "I hope this chick gets hit on her Harley and suffers major physical damage" - that is evil and Beelzebub will have his way with you.I hate motorcycles as much or more than anyone, but I'd rather they just die than wind up on the public dole begging for our support. This is what happened when you tried to make goo-goo eyes and be cool to some younger woman.