I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER BENDER IN FEB.2016, 08 KIA SPORTAGE, EXCELLENT CONDITION, I PAID 7000, I OWED 3000, COST TO FIX IT 4000, WHAT DO THEY DO?THEY TOTAL IT OUT, PAY IT OFF, AND I GET 1000..THEY SELL IT TO SALVAGE PLACE & MAKE MONEY....WHAT THE *** AM I GONNA BUY WITH 1000 DOLLARS?
A BICYCLE. #2-SEPT 30th 2015 MY 02 DODGE DURANGO WAS STOLEN, REPORTED IT, MADE SURE IT WAS 100% COVERED AND EVEN ASK IF I SHOULD SEND PICTURES BEFORE IT WAS STOLEN, I WAS TOLD NO WE TRUST OUR CUSTOMERS. I PAID 6500, I OWED NOTHING, COST TO FIX IT 3200, WHAT DO THEY DO? THEY WANNA TOTAL IT OUT AND GIVE ME 1000.
I HAD 1500 IN CAR RENTAL WHICH I USED, WHAT DO THEY DO? THEY PAY 250. #3-JAN 2015 DODGE EQUINOX, MY GRANDDAUGHTER WAS HIT BY SOMEONE THAT RAN A RED LIGHT & WAS LUCKY TO COME OUT A LIVE, THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I FELT LIKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOTALED, AND OF COURSE THEY DID, PAID IT OFF AND I GOT 3000, TO THIS DAY THE HOSPITAL BILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, I WAS TOLD THEY PAY 80% I PAY 20%, WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU IS THEY PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT PART OF THE BILL THEY WANT TO PAY. SO THAT ONE IS OVER A YEAR OLD AND STILL NOT DONE.
GEICO IS A HORRIBLE INSURANCE CO THEY LIE TO GET YOU TO GO WITH THEM, THEN WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS, THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY, THEY TOTAL OUT YOUR CAR AND SELL IT TO MAKE BACK THE MONEY THEY GIVE YOU. OR MIGHT I SAY THE PENNIES THEY GIVE YOU. I HAD ONE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES CALL ME A *** ***, THINKING HAD PUT ME ON HOLD BUT HADN'T. I HAD ONE GUY TELL ME THAT THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY ME FOR THE STOLEN CAR DAMAGE BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T DETERMINE IF I HAD THE COVERAGE AT THE TIME, THEN TELLS ME, IM LUCKY I GOT WHAT I GOT BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY ME AT ALL, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY DIDN'T KNOW IF IT HAPPENED WHILE IT WAS STOLEN....RIGHT...AFTER A LOT OF CONSIDERATION I DECIDED NOT TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE AND JUST GET AN ATTORNEY AND LET MR.
MORGAN HANDLE THOSE LYING JERKS. I WILL CANCEL MY INSURANCE WITH THEM WHEN I RETURN THE RENTAL CAR AND SO WILL ALL OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GEICO IS THE MOST DISHONEST *** I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH, I HAVE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING MYSELF, UNTIL THEY PUSHED ME TO MY LIMIT. THAT LIZARD THAT DOES THEIR COMMERCIALS HAS TO HAVE MORE BRAINS THAN ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES.
YOU DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO GET PAID FOR MISSED WORK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO ASK FOR WHEN I GET COVERAGE, EXCEPT 100% FULL COVERAGE, 1 HAD 500 DEDUCTIBLE 2 HAD 1000 DEDUCTIBLE, WHY? I DON'T KNOW, THEY NEVER ASK ME WHICH ONE I WANTED. THEY SEND CHECKS FOR THE HOSPITAL BILLS TO THE WRONG PLACE, MAKE THEM OUT TO THE WRONG PEOPLE, I PAY FOR 1500 FOR A RENTAL CAR, THEY PAY ME BACK 250.
MS. HUDSON YOU CAN BET YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM MR. MORGAN. THEY HAVE NO TOP PERSON THAT HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
I SWEAR IT IS THE WORST INSURANCE COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH AND I PROMISE YOU, YOU DO NOT WANT THEIR INSURANCE.THEY SUCK !!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- It has been very emotinal experience
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a accident where I turned right and was hit by another vehicle turning left. The car turned into my lane and hit me. Please could not do report..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "How can GEICO justify a 20% responsibility settlement for a rear end collision when there were independent witnesses that the GEICO Claims Department claim never returned their calls; however, when..."
- "When we was checking in the young man was advertising for another company he was more concerned with telling us how to get there then given us a proper receipt.We..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "I bought a pair of the Skechers On-the-GO Arrow Flip Flops on March 30, 2015 at Shoe Station in Baton Rouge,La. I noticed a couple of weeks ago that they..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."