Insurance Plans Acceptance

I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER BENDER IN FEB.2016, 08 KIA SPORTAGE, EXCELLENT CONDITION, I PAID 7000, I OWED 3000, COST TO FIX IT 4000, WHAT DO THEY DO?THEY TOTAL IT OUT, PAY IT OFF, AND I GET 1000..THEY SELL IT TO SALVAGE PLACE & MAKE MONEY....WHAT THE *** AM I GONNA BUY WITH 1000 DOLLARS?

A BICYCLE. #2-SEPT 30th 2015 MY 02 DODGE DURANGO WAS STOLEN, REPORTED IT, MADE SURE IT WAS 100% COVERED AND EVEN ASK IF I SHOULD SEND PICTURES BEFORE IT WAS STOLEN, I WAS TOLD NO WE TRUST OUR CUSTOMERS. I PAID 6500, I OWED NOTHING, COST TO FIX IT 3200, WHAT DO THEY DO? THEY WANNA TOTAL IT OUT AND GIVE ME 1000.

I HAD 1500 IN CAR RENTAL WHICH I USED, WHAT DO THEY DO? THEY PAY 250. #3-JAN 2015 DODGE EQUINOX, MY GRANDDAUGHTER WAS HIT BY SOMEONE THAT RAN A RED LIGHT & WAS LUCKY TO COME OUT A LIVE, THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I FELT LIKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOTALED, AND OF COURSE THEY DID, PAID IT OFF AND I GOT 3000, TO THIS DAY THE HOSPITAL BILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, I WAS TOLD THEY PAY 80% I PAY 20%, WHAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU IS THEY PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT PART OF THE BILL THEY WANT TO PAY. SO THAT ONE IS OVER A YEAR OLD AND STILL NOT DONE.

GEICO IS A HORRIBLE INSURANCE CO THEY LIE TO GET YOU TO GO WITH THEM, THEN WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS, THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY, THEY TOTAL OUT YOUR CAR AND SELL IT TO MAKE BACK THE MONEY THEY GIVE YOU. OR MIGHT I SAY THE PENNIES THEY GIVE YOU. I HAD ONE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES CALL ME A *** ***, THINKING HAD PUT ME ON HOLD BUT HADN'T. I HAD ONE GUY TELL ME THAT THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY ME FOR THE STOLEN CAR DAMAGE BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T DETERMINE IF I HAD THE COVERAGE AT THE TIME, THEN TELLS ME, IM LUCKY I GOT WHAT I GOT BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY ME AT ALL, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY DIDN'T KNOW IF IT HAPPENED WHILE IT WAS STOLEN....RIGHT...AFTER A LOT OF CONSIDERATION I DECIDED NOT TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE AND JUST GET AN ATTORNEY AND LET MR.

MORGAN HANDLE THOSE LYING JERKS. I WILL CANCEL MY INSURANCE WITH THEM WHEN I RETURN THE RENTAL CAR AND SO WILL ALL OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GEICO IS THE MOST DISHONEST *** I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH, I HAVE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING MYSELF, UNTIL THEY PUSHED ME TO MY LIMIT. THAT LIZARD THAT DOES THEIR COMMERCIALS HAS TO HAVE MORE BRAINS THAN ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES.

YOU DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO GET PAID FOR MISSED WORK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO ASK FOR WHEN I GET COVERAGE, EXCEPT 100% FULL COVERAGE, 1 HAD 500 DEDUCTIBLE 2 HAD 1000 DEDUCTIBLE, WHY? I DON'T KNOW, THEY NEVER ASK ME WHICH ONE I WANTED. THEY SEND CHECKS FOR THE HOSPITAL BILLS TO THE WRONG PLACE, MAKE THEM OUT TO THE WRONG PEOPLE, I PAY FOR 1500 FOR A RENTAL CAR, THEY PAY ME BACK 250.

MS. HUDSON YOU CAN BET YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM MR. MORGAN. THEY HAVE NO TOP PERSON THAT HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

I SWEAR IT IS THE WORST INSURANCE COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH AND I PROMISE YOU, YOU DO NOT WANT THEIR INSURANCE.THEY SUCK !!!!!!!

Review about: Geico Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: All of the above, the value below add a +.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unprofessional.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments

Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States #1177904

Did you forget to take your meds when you called as well, or just while typing this?

Yah Geico sucks.Did the same *** to me.

Was stuck buying new because my vehicle was totaled. They're in the business of making money. Crooks. Then they wonder why I dropped them after one of THEIR OTHER CUSTOMERS caused my wreck.

Go to State Farm.

More professional, personal and WAY CHEAPER FOR BETTER INSURANCE.Good luck!

I WAS AN AUTO DAMAGE APPRAISER IN MASSACHUSETTS.COMMERCE INSURANCE IS ONE OF THE LARGEST INS, CO'S IN THE STATE.

THEY WOULD HAVE US APPRAISERS TOTAL OUT A VEHICLE IF THE ORIGINAL DAME REACHED 40% OF THE AUTO'S VALUE. I THOUGHT THIS WAS RIPPING OF THE CUSTOMER FROM THEIR VEHICLE CAUSE THEY WOULD END UP WITH SQUAT AFTER IT BEING TOTALED. NOW, I WAS AN AUTOBODY REPAIRMAN FOR 20 YEARS BEFORE I BECAME AN APPRAISER. SO, I WAS AND STILL AM ON THE CUSTOMERS SIDE AS FAR AS BEING FAIR.

BUT, AFTER TIME, I ACCEPTED WHY THEY WANTED TO TOTAL THE VEHICLE. FOR INSTANCE, IF A VEHICLE IS WORTH $7,000.00 DOLLARS AND I DO THE ORIGINAL INSPECTION AND HAVE $,4,000.00 IN DAMAGE, THE VEHICLE'S DAMAGE COST IS ALREADY OVER 50%. NOW, THE VEHICLE GOES TO THE CUSTOMERS BODY SHOP AND IS TAKEN APART TO SEE WHAT IS CALLED "HIDDEN DAMAGE", WHICH THERE ALWAYS IS. FOR INSTANCE, A FENDER OR REAR QUARTER PANEL HAS ANOTHER PANEL BEHIND THAT ONE WHICH IS FOR SUPPORT AND IS MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE TO REPLACE.

SO NOW THE HIDDEN DAMAGE IS ANOTHER 3 0R $4,000.0 DOLLARS. SO NOW ITS GONNA COST ABOUT 7 TO $8,000.00 TO FIX THIS $7,000.00 DOLLAR VEHICLE, WHICH MAKES NO SENSE, THEREFOR ITS TOTALED. SO THE ORIGINAL ESTIMATE OF $4,000,00 DOLLARS OVER 50% OF THE VEHICLE, MAKES SENSE TO TOTAL IT BECAUSE AS AN APPRAISER AND AUTOBODY REPAIRMAN, I KNOW RIGHT THEN AND THERE, THE HIDDEN DAMAGE IS EASILY GONNA PUSH IT OVER THE BOOK VALUE. SO, I TOTAL IT FROM THE BEGINING BEFORE IT GOES TO A BODYSHOP AND GETS...

IT SUCKS LOSING YOUR VEHICL AND WE DO END UP WITH SQUAT AFTER BECAUSE MOST INSURANCE COMPANY'S WILL GIVE THE OWNER ABOUT 30% OF THE VALUE,WHICH ISN'T FAIR. ESPECIALY IF YOU HAD THEM FOR YEARS AND PAID GOOD MONEY AND NEVER USED THEM BECAUSE YOU HAD NO ACCIDENTS. I AM A CUSTOMER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

IF MY VEHICLE I PAID $7,000.00 FOR WAS TOTALED TODAY, I'D BE LUCKY TO SEE $2,500.00 FOR IT.THERE SHOULD BE A NATION WIDE LAW WHERE WE SHOULD RECEIVE 75% OF THE BOK VALUE.

to Anonymous Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1210375

There is not 2 pannels under those spots....what are you thinking??