Verified Reviewer

My vehicle has been Hilltop Auto body shop since January 18,2022. I was told 10-14 days.

Which turned into months. Then only after calling day in day out I was told my parts are on back order. Understandable. My parts came in May 23,2022.

I was then told by Cody 2 weeks from May 23,2022. It is now July 13,2022 and spoke with Cody who is very rude. Now he is saying a couple of more weeks. I have since then had to purchase a another vehicle due to this as well a rent a vehicle.

Ive been calling GEICO countless of time only to be told that the adjuster Keith is not longer in that department. The supervisor who I spoke with sounded very RACIST AND IS NOT CONCERN AT ALL WITH THE SITUATION. I need my vehicle and I need it now.

I and prepared to get my lawyers Involved at this point. Ive have Patience but at this point Im livid.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

GEICO Cons: Fact that they are in business, Unprofessional, Ignores complaints.

Comments