I have been a Geico customer for five years and I have always been impressed with geico customer service until today....something happen that made me feel totally pissed.

I called Geico today for two reasons, one is to seek discounts for my good driving record because i pay too much for being good driver; and the second reason was to make a claim for hit and run.

however, when I made the claim the customer service agent (ciara asoster) gave me complete wrong information about my coverages. she said Geico will not cover the damage for me because geico does not cover hit and run. I told her that i had uninsured motorist coverage and based on that policy agreement I have the right to be covered. interestingly, after 40 minutes of arguing for my rights it came to no avail because the agent made up her mind to deny me what was rightfully mine.

I left in disappoint, wondering how could this be? as a matter of fact, I have been making payment every month on time in hope that geico would be there for me when i needed them the most. however, all I got in return was being denied,misinformed,violated, and disappointed. ironically, the agent called me after one hour telling me that she was wrong and gave wrong information.

she said she didn't dig deeper into my policy and that is why she couldn't give me accurate information.

I told her I have been trying to explain to you for 40 minutes and you were so adamant in denying my rights.all she could do was to say "I am sorry" so my question to geico officials is, where is the great customer service that I knew geico has once had?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). kaamil is overall dissatisfied with Geico and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Geico.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Geico to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments