Lost my trust in Geico! totally disappointed..... she made my day crab
I have been a Geico customer for five years and I have always been impressed with geico customer service until today....something happen that made me feel totally pissed.
I called Geico today for two reasons, one is to seek discounts for my good driving record because i pay too much for being good driver; and the second reason was to make a claim for hit and run.
however, when I made the claim the customer service agent (ciara asoster) gave me complete wrong information about my coverages. she said Geico will not cover the damage for me because geico does not cover hit and run. I told her that i had uninsured motorist coverage and based on that policy agreement I have the right to be covered. interestingly, after 40 minutes of arguing for my rights it came to no avail because the agent made up her mind to deny me what was rightfully mine.
I left in disappoint, wondering how could this be? as a matter of fact, I have been making payment every month on time in hope that geico would be there for me when i needed them the most. however, all I got in return was being denied,misinformed,violated, and disappointed. ironically, the agent called me after one hour telling me that she was wrong and gave wrong information.
she said she didn't dig deeper into my policy and that is why she couldn't give me accurate information.
I told her I have been trying to explain to you for 40 minutes and you were so adamant in denying my rights.all she could do was to say "I am sorry" so my question to geico officials is, where is the great customer service that I knew geico has once had?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..."
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- "I took my 2015 Rav4 into Car Toys on Aurora Ave North in Seattle for an installation of a Kenwood DDX593 receiver/monitor (no navigation), that I also bought from them..."
- "Car Debt Solutions/cardebtsolutions.com is a auto consignment SCAM! Do not give your car to these people. It will disappear, and you will be out of even more money. Greg Christian..."