Lost my trust in Geico! totally disappointed..... she made my day crab

134 of 658 Geico reviews

I have been a Geico customer for five years and I have always been impressed with geico customer service until today....something happen that made me feel totally pissed.

I called Geico today for two reasons, one is to seek discounts for my good driving record because i pay too much for being good driver; and the second reason was to make a claim for hit and run.

however, when I made the claim the customer service agent (ciara asoster) gave me complete wrong information about my coverages. she said Geico will not cover the damage for me because geico does not cover hit and run. I told her that i had uninsured motorist coverage and based on that policy agreement I have the right to be covered. interestingly, after 40 minutes of arguing for my rights it came to no avail because the agent made up her mind to deny me what was rightfully mine.

I left in disappoint, wondering how could this be? as a matter of fact, I have been making payment every month on time in hope that geico would be there for me when i needed them the most. however, all I got in return was being denied,misinformed,violated, and disappointed. ironically, the agent called me after one hour telling me that she was wrong and gave wrong information.

she said she didn't dig deeper into my policy and that is why she couldn't give me accurate information.

I told her I have been trying to explain to you for 40 minutes and you were so adamant in denying my rights.all she could do was to say "I am sorry" so my question to geico officials is, where is the great customer service that I knew geico has once had?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Geico Auto Insurance
Review category
Insurance
review #820956 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Geico? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
134 of 658 Geico reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.