Lost my trust in Geico! totally disappointed..... she made my day crab
I have been a Geico customer for five years and I have always been impressed with geico customer service until today....something happen that made me feel totally pissed.
I called Geico today for two reasons, one is to seek discounts for my good driving record because i pay too much for being good driver; and the second reason was to make a claim for hit and run.
however, when I made the claim the customer service agent (ciara asoster) gave me complete wrong information about my coverages. she said Geico will not cover the damage for me because geico does not cover hit and run. I told her that i had uninsured motorist coverage and based on that policy agreement I have the right to be covered. interestingly, after 40 minutes of arguing for my rights it came to no avail because the agent made up her mind to deny me what was rightfully mine.
I left in disappoint, wondering how could this be? as a matter of fact, I have been making payment every month on time in hope that geico would be there for me when i needed them the most. however, all I got in return was being denied,misinformed,violated, and disappointed. ironically, the agent called me after one hour telling me that she was wrong and gave wrong information.
she said she didn't dig deeper into my policy and that is why she couldn't give me accurate information.
I told her I have been trying to explain to you for 40 minutes and you were so adamant in denying my rights.all she could do was to say "I am sorry" so my question to geico officials is, where is the great customer service that I knew geico has once had?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Nationwide Mutual Ins. Co.Allied InsuranceNationwide AgribusinessTitan InsuranceVictoria InsuranceTo anyone with Nationwide Insurance:Beware when filing a claim with Nationwide or affiliates listed above. They use a computer based program to evaluate..."
- "Hi my nameis vikranth, i have a 2002 nissan altima( i am through state farm)3 days back one lady hit my car (she is from geico) from back and damaged..."
- "Recently I logged into my XBOX Live account after not signing on for a while and checked my Transaction History. I had 160 points on my account the last time..."
- "Desteenation T Shirt Company (www.desteenation.com) based in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington claims to share revenues of its t-shirt sales with the local business the t-shirt represents. They..."
- "Green line appeared 1 year after purchase. I contacted VIZIO and told them that purchase was a year ago and may be out of warranty. They assured me that even..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."