Seattle, Washington

I have been a Geico customer for five years and I have always been impressed with geico customer service until today....something happen that made me feel totally pissed.

Related: Geico - will throttle you for going off automatic bill payments.

I called Geico today for two reasons, one is to seek discounts for my good driving record because i pay too much for being good driver; and the second reason was to make a claim for hit and run.

however, when I made the claim the customer service agent (ciara asoster) gave me complete wrong information about my coverages. she said Geico will not cover the damage for me because geico does not cover hit and run. I told her that i had uninsured motorist coverage and based on that policy agreement I have the right to be covered. interestingly, after 40 minutes of arguing for my rights it came to no avail because the agent made up her mind to deny me what was rightfully mine.

I left in disappoint, wondering how could this be? as a matter of fact, I have been making payment every month on time in hope that geico would be there for me when i needed them the most. however, all I got in return was being denied,misinformed,violated, and disappointed. ironically, the agent called me after one hour telling me that she was wrong and gave wrong information.

she said she didn't dig deeper into my policy and that is why she couldn't give me accurate information.

I told her I have been trying to explain to you for 40 minutes and you were so adamant in denying my rights.all she could do was to say "I am sorry" so my question to geico officials is, where is the great customer service that I knew geico has once had?

Review about: Geico Auto Insurance.

Review #820956 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Geico Auto Insurance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.