My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. The car swerved into the far left lane and hit the truck on the front right.
Photographs clearly show that the car struck the truck. The truck's bumper was actually pushed forward. Red paint, on the truck, from the car, shows that the the car was moving towards the front of the truck when it struck.
GEICO refuses to cover the damage their customer caused, regardless of clear factual evidence, nor did they bother sending any one to examine the vehicle.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Insurance Coverage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Complaint Type: Repair Issues Problem: I've been a customer with geico insurance company for a while ,this my first time having an accident in over 10 years and it wasn't my fault ...."
- "I have been a Geico customer for five years and I have always been impressed with geico customer service until today.... something happen that made me ..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "Every time I buy your chicken wings, there are so many feathers on them it's awful. Where's the quality control? I guess I'll have to switch to another brand. This..."
- "Our daughter's tablet has been a hunk of junk since she we bought it! We have not ordered anything from Groupon since purchasing the bad tablet. It stopped working in..."
- "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."