Virginia Beach, Virginia
100% full Not resolved

My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. The car swerved into the far left lane and hit the truck on the front right.

Photographs clearly show that the car struck the truck. The truck's bumper was actually pushed forward. Red paint, on the truck, from the car, shows that the the car was moving towards the front of the truck when it struck.

GEICO refuses to cover the damage their customer caused, regardless of clear factual evidence, nor did they bother sending any one to examine the vehicle.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments

#1207006

They're contracted with their insured to defend their insured.Do you have a police report or a non-biased witness?

Nope?

Next step, contact the insurance company you're contracted with and let them do their job.

If they determine liability or a portion of liability, they'll subrogate the difference for you.If not, you always have the choice to take this person to small claims court.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1206873

You do not mention a police report. Did you get one?

Just get a lawyer. You'll keep your sanity.