My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. The car swerved into the far left lane and hit the truck on the front right.
Photographs clearly show that the car struck the truck. The truck's bumper was actually pushed forward. Red paint, on the truck, from the car, shows that the the car was moving towards the front of the truck when it struck.
GEICO refuses to cover the damage their customer caused, regardless of clear factual evidence, nor did they bother sending any one to examine the vehicle.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Insurance Coverage
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a accident where I turned right and was hit by another vehicle turning left. The car turned into my lane and hit me. Please could not do report..."
- "This is a great story! I got a call that the Glendale police were at my home looking for my husband for a hit and run, I call him he is..."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- " I started using Wen about 1yr. ago and I had so much hair falling out of my head that a literally had clumps I had to pull out of..."
- "Please read an exact copy of the chat below: "A team member will be with you soon! Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'David' David: Hello Hello! David: How can I..."
- "My husband purchased this bag for me at the Coach Outlet in Calhoun, GA as my Christmas gift. I have had it less than 6 months, and other than wearing..."