I moved to "Geico motorcycle insurance" following a rise in my premiums.They gave me a very satisfying quote at the time.

I had a motorcyle accident in June 2010. I had their policy for about 3 years. no other person was involved in the claim. I only had a minimal claim which amounted to approx $ 2500.00.

My insurance annual payment at the time was approx $300.00. when I got my next statement it was well over $600.00. I have not had any auto claims / tickets for over 25 years. When I called them, they said it was basicly their policy.

I got a policy shortly thereafter (from another company)for about what I was paying.The only thing I can say is "BUYER BE WARE"

Review about: Geico Auto Insurance.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1342805

I just received a $10 per month rate hike.Here's their explanation: "Upon review, we see that your renewal premium has been adjusted due to an increase in claims-related costs and frequencies in your area"My response was, "why should safe drivers be punished for the mistake of others"?

Im having to now show around and I also had to reduce my policy limits to get me back in line with my budget.So F'n pissed and I'm going to send to all my friends who have Geico.

Gilbert, Arizona, United States #711880

Just wait until the other company finds out about your claim and raises your premium. It may take up to 6-12 months for DMV and other claims databases to have the claim on your driving record. Once your new company finds out, you can most likely expect your rates to go up.

Miami, Florida, United States #605728

You retard, you paid 300, they paid 2500 on you...

duh your rate went up because you're a higher risk...