Review about Geico Insurance Claim from Strongsville, Ohio
Complaint Type: Repair Issues
I've been a customer with geico insurance company for a while ,this my first time having an accident in over 10 years and it wasn't my fault . My car has damage in the bumper and the fender ,their adjuster told me he is only going to pay me to repair my front bumper and replaced my fender , I told him I don't want to repair the bumper I want new one because it won't look the same and that what the body auto shop told me too , I try to contact my adjuster and his supervisor and they never respond, my body auto shop bill was $2121.00 and the geico adjuster gave me a check for $1300.00 I'm spouse to pay the rest , what kind of insurance is this ? GEICO Casualty Company Claim #0491087740101020
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Geico Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "How can GEICO justify a 20% responsibility settlement for a rear end collision when there were independent witnesses that the GEICO Claims Department claim never returned their calls; however, when..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "DO NOT order from this company!! 1) I placed two orders, both of which were supposed supposed to arrive over two weeks ago. My one-shirt order arrived, my eight-shirt order..."
- "I wished I had done my homework before ordering an Italian Watch for my husband from TOM. When it arrived two days later it was missing a second hand and..."
- "I've noticed that at least since May 2016, a "recurring debit charge of $24.85 has been withdrawn from my PNC account. I do NOT know what this is for, who the..."