Geico - Review about Insurance Claim from Dallas, Texas

Geico was the worst experience of my life!I don't know what part of the country you live in, but here in Texas, I switched to Rodney D Young Insurance and have never looked back.

The cost of an identical policy dropped over $1.2k annually from Geico's inflated ***. And the one time I have needed to file a claim, they were the most professional, expedient insurance company I have ever dealt with (The complete opposite is true for Geico's pathetic, hellacious claims agents).

I cannot say enough good things about Rodney D You g.Geico, on the other hand, is so awful that, every time I see an ad with their *** gecko mascot, I just want to burn it in effigy!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 03, 2015 #1003205

GEICO really sucks when have to payout .. 10 months ago my 2014 jaguar xj was stolen.. Files police report and claims online and unlike most companies policy replace vehicle 30 days I went on 2months without a vehicle because they didn't want to payout... Long story short I received a call from a detective in LA they found my car .. After all the time waiting and GEICO not paying .. They took three weeks to locate a shipping than my they said they was going to replace the tires, rims and other defects .. Then I advised to them I would have my attotney send some beautiful paperwork and than the adjuster attitude started changing yet my car stayed in the jaguar body for 5 months because they had to get approval for this and that to be repaired ... My car wasn't damage with dents on the body and wasn't crashed just had a few scratches on the bumper from like a parking space rubbing against it when you pull to close.. After I finally got my car Back I cancel there *** with both of my vehicles after having them for 6 years without any claims. Than they call back is there something we can do and I nicely replied Yes loose my number!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Geico. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Geico.
Filing a new complaint about