Featured 100% full Not resolved

Hi my nameis vikranth, i have a 2002 nissan altima( i am through state farm)3 days back one lady hit my car (she is from geico) from back and damaged my rear parts.Next day geico called me and said our represntative will come to take a look at the vehicle.

He came and said i will make it a total loss. Next day he called me and said i will give 2100$ for your car as a total loss. WTF i bought it for 2900 4 months back. My car had a new replaced engine 4 years back and new engine has 50000 miles and i said the same thing to the guy .

He sais i can give you 2400$ last . I am not begging you to give my money . I also asked him can you take my car and get it repaired for me, he said he cant do that and more over he said he will give 1900$ for repair kf my self. I got an estimate it says 2700$ to repair that.

I am losing my money now, iam not ready for that.geico sucks better keep away from this

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unloyal. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of geico auto insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2900. Geico needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned geico auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Geico.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1186923

You do realize that POS foreign car is 14 years old, right?

I would say you paid too much.

Irving, Texas, United States #1186724

Look your car's value up in Kelley's blue book to find the value. A new motor is irrelevant. The mileage and condition are what matters.