Seriously pissed with geico ...

75 of 658 Geico reviews

Hi my nameis vikranth, i have a 2002 nissan altima( i am through state farm)3 days back one lady hit my car (she is from geico) from back and damaged my rear parts.Next day geico called me and said our represntative will come to take a look at the vehicle.

He came and said i will make it a total loss. Next day he called me and said i will give 2100$ for your car as a total loss. WTF i bought it for 2900 4 months back. My car had a new replaced engine 4 years back and new engine has 50000 miles and i said the same thing to the guy .

He sais i can give you 2400$ last . I am not begging you to give my money . I also asked him can you take my car and get it repaired for me, he said he cant do that and more over he said he will give 1900$ for repair kf my self. I got an estimate it says 2700$ to repair that.

I am losing my money now, iam not ready for that.geico sucks better keep away from this

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unloyal

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Geico Auto Insurance Coverage
Review category
Insurance
review #881306

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Geico? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
75 of 658 Geico reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 18 #1186724 Irving, Texas, United States

Look your car's value up in Kelley's blue book to find the value. A new motor is irrelevant. The mileage and condition are what matters.

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.