Very disappointed in Geico Customer Service. My wife had an accident that was her fault.

Geico investigator was very rude to the point she made my wife cry. Not professional. People make mistakes that is why we have insurance. Was with State Farm for over 20 years no issues just thought needed to make a change and get a better price.

Not worth the savings. Big mistake. Will never use Geico again and would never recommend them. Like a good neighbor State Farm is there.

Please take me back State Farm. Sorry I left you.

Cheap low rate insurance. Signed Very Disappointed!

This reviewer shared experience about "harassment by their investigators" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $2000. This person is overall dissatisfied with GEICO. The most disappointing about geico federal employees program at GEICO was unprofessional and harrasment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about GEICO.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare GEICO to other companies on our site.

Comments

Maybe your wife was just worked up because she just hit someone else and potentially ruined their lives; hopefully no young children in the other car for her to maim. Try more xanex and wine