Called Geico to inform wife left state with car: this was November: I requested to remove her/ and car from policy; Geico stated they couldn't take her off the policy because her name was listed first: It was my policy: I was the primary and only policy holder, she was added to policy after we married.Moving to the problem: Geico wouldn't remove spouse from policy: They stated she was listed first, she would have to request the change; I stated she left the state, I am paying the bill, the policy belongs to me.

Geico; Stated; I have to wait for the policy to expire, and after the policy expired, they would cut a new policy in my name: Okay: That was November, the policy was set to expire December 31 12:01 Am: Great happy new year """ NOT: Geico failed to follow up on the policy: I found out about it the hard way about three months later. I bumped, I mean bumped a car at a light, my car was a little over the line at a light, so I looked back and it was clear, I backed up and bump, a couple of young girls in a performance grand prix had HAULED #@$ down the hill and were right where I wanted to be, at the same time they were there: Bump,, no damage, nothing, a bump, they wanted to cal the police, after speeding down the hill at night, into a snow covered intersection Now the party starts: Cop arrives, with the usual license and registration, yup got it, doo, doo,m,just humming away waiting to leave: WhaM, UM sorry sir, I see your vehicle is insured, but Geico shows that that you had a lapse in insurance coverage back in January, and then notified NYS, DMV::: We are going to have to flat bed your car,,, Sorry about this:: Flat bed though town, joy: Sitting in night court a week later, listening to the hearing call drug offenses, domestic violence offenses: And them Me: The judge stated " You're in a lot of trouble: Criminal trouble: ....

So 1 eight dundered, beware of the gecko, remember, it is a reptile, reptiles are cold blooded..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Geico. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Geico.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Geico to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Geico?

Comments