2.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Had relatively minor damage to my car. It was on a commercial policy.

I live in a relatively rural area. They assigned an adjuster in Texas to see my car and evaluate it...3 states away!! So then the adjuster calls after 6 days to say "we don't have anyone in your area". DUH!

I told you that 6 days ago. So then she assigns it to an independent adjuster oh and "expedites" it. Yeah right. Never shows.

Meanwhile, I have a body shop appointment that has to be cancelled due to GEICO dinking around. I already have estimates and body shop taken photos I offer, but no, GEICO won't take those because they prefer to pay extra money to have an independent adjuster travel 5 hours just to tell them what the body shop says. REALLY? In the meantime, I loose $800 a day without the use of that car...it's racking up.

WHAT IS THE SeNSE IN HAVING THIS WORTHLESS INSURANCE. The agents on the phone are not able to help, the adjuster won't answer the damn phone, expedite to them means when they feel like it, and oh, let's run up the cost by hiring an adjuster that has to travel for 5 hours to take a 5 minute look at the car.

WORST company ever. Trust me, you are better off being self-insured.

Product or Service Mentioned: Geico Auto Insurance.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Rate and coverage.

I didn't like: Too unresponsive on claims causing additional losses.

Comments